re: sweating problem we all have.....dr. gave me drug to try!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by calgarychris, Apr 21, 2010.

1. calgarychris

calgarychris New Member

Hi Everyone,

I hope this finds all of you well. I just wanted to let you know that I have been put on Clonidine for the sweating problem that seems to be such a problem for us all. I saw my doc yesterday and told him I cannot live like this anymore and because I have to go back to work I will have job interviews and the thought of sweating through them embarrassed the heck out of me. I have just started last night so I will keep you all posted.

I guess Cymbalta is a big culprit in respect to the excessive sweating and that is why he finally gave in because I am taking that now. I sincerely hope this finds all of your somewhat pain free and gentle hugs to all,

2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Anyone with alot of sweats really should investigate a Babesia infection as the cause. It is a parasitic infection of the red blood cells. Testing for it is poor. There are only tests for 2 species of Babesia, but at least 13 species, and possibly as many as 24 species exist.

Babesiosis can also cause symptoms like extreme fatigue and air hunger, but not everyone has all these symptoms.

Please see pages 22, 23, 24, 26, 27 of the following paper...