RE:The Thief Of Many Lifes! Great to see more reading this!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SleepyWillow25, Dec 9, 2002.

1. SleepyWillow25

SleepyWillow25 New Member

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have read this article and have replied to what I have posted. My intention was to try and help those ppl in life that have CFS/M.E and even FM as it is simular. To show people how well written this article is, how moving, touching, raw with truth, maybe a little scary also. Hey that is what this disease is though... Maybe we need to be so raw and blunt to show people how serious this illness is and how it does not discrimante, anyone can get it!!!

I hope that more of you read this article... that you show it to your loved ones, your GP's, the non believers in our lifes.

I hope this continues to affect people as it has affected me and all of you that have read and sent me replies. Your right we do need to STAND UP AND BE HEARD!!!

I have had this illness for over 15 years and I am nealry 26, it has robbed me of everything... CFS/M.E, & FM is a very serious illness and the numbers are rising as we speak.

Thank you again for ALL of your replies... I do hope we are able to do something more with this article. Please again know that it is copyrighted and I used it with permission from the Author.

We need to ALL stand up for each other, to be united in this fight to be understood. Here is to a much better 2003 for you all, to better understanding, acceptance and new medical exciting research.

Merry Christmas to you all... I pray that each and every one of you will have better health, support, joy and peace in the new year.

Yours

Belle

xxoo

2. SleepyWillow25

SleepyWillow25 New Member

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have read this article and have replied to what I have posted. My intention was to try and help those ppl in life that have CFS/M.E and even FM as it is simular. To show people how well written this article is, how moving, touching, raw with truth, maybe a little scary also. Hey that is what this disease is though... Maybe we need to be so raw and blunt to show people how serious this illness is and how it does not discrimante, anyone can get it!!!

I hope that more of you read this article... that you show it to your loved ones, your GP's, the non believers in our lifes.

I hope this continues to affect people as it has affected me and all of you that have read and sent me replies. Your right we do need to STAND UP AND BE HEARD!!!

I have had this illness for over 15 years and I am nealry 26, it has robbed me of everything... CFS/M.E, & FM is a very serious illness and the numbers are rising as we speak.

Thank you again for ALL of your replies... I do hope we are able to do something more with this article. Please again know that it is copyrighted and I used it with permission from the Author.

We need to ALL stand up for each other, to be united in this fight to be understood. Here is to a much better 2003 for you all, to better understanding, acceptance and new medical exciting research.

Merry Christmas to you all... I pray that each and every one of you will have better health, support, joy and peace in the new year.

Yours

Belle

xxoo