Re: Who Resides In So. California?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetOceanBlue77, Sep 26, 2002.

1. SweetOceanBlue77

SweetOceanBlue77 New Member

Thanks BlondieAngel,Beth, Denice, Laura, and Chrissy for your reply. I'm in Harbor City and it will be nice if some weekend perhaps we can all meet at a central location too have lunch, and exchange any & all CFS/FIBRO notes:). I had a total hysterectomy last year and the support group which I belong too all of us women in the So. Calif area got together & did just that. Had lunch at a restaraunt & we had such a blast. Hopefully, we can all arrange to meet, I would definetly look forward too that.
    Thanks again for posting & I look forward too meeting when time allows us to do so. Take care of yourselves & Have A Beautiful Weekend!

Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
    p.s If anyone would like to talk on the phone I would enjoy that too. Email me privately & we can exchange numbers those of you who are interested in doing so?
  2. SweetOceanBlue77

SweetOceanBlue77 New Member

Thanks BlondieAngel,Beth, Denice, Laura, and Chrissy for your reply. I'm in Harbor City and it will be nice if some weekend perhaps we can all meet at a central location too have lunch, and exchange any & all CFS/FIBRO notes:). I had a total hysterectomy last year and the support group which I belong too all of us women in the So. Calif area got together & did just that. Had lunch at a restaraunt & we had such a blast. Hopefully, we can all arrange to meet, I would definetly look forward too that.
    Thanks again for posting & I look forward too meeting when time allows us to do so. Take care of yourselves & Have A Beautiful Weekend!

Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
    p.s If anyone would like to talk on the phone I would enjoy that too. Email me privately & we can exchange numbers those of you who are interested in doing so?