Reaching out I need peace

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Hi all-

I am at a difficult stage in my life and I feel like I am being pushed and pulled. I feel like I am in pure turmoil and I need to find peace. Please pray for me that peace will come my way. Thank you all so much.

Love- Kriket
  2. poets

poets Member

I will be sure to add you to my prayer list. I have a note pad and I list everyone's prayer requests. Then during my quiet time I lift them up in prayer.

When I get troubled and it seems like everything is going wrong, I always remind myself of a Bible passage. It's Philippians 4:6,7........

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
    And the peace of God which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Hope you soon start feeling better. God Bless.

Peace,
    Meg
    [This Message was Edited on 06/12/2008]
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Kriket,
    I'm praying for the peace of God to fold over you like a warm blanket!

HUGS,
    kbak
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Thanks so much. I appreciate it. Please continue to pray for me.

Kriket
  5. poets

poets Member

Kriket,
    I said a prayer for you this evening. I pray things will improve for you soon.

Love,
    Meg
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

Means more than you will ever know.

Kriket
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

Thank you so much for those verses annd prayer.

Kriket
  8. caffey

caffey New Member

Father in Jesus Name, please release Your Peace and clarity of thought to Kriket. Please let her feel Your peace, safety and protection. Thank you in Jesus Name.Amen.
    Cath
  9. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Has your legal battle ended yet? I remember praying for you when that was so urgent and stealing your peace.

I know how it feels to be tormented.

Father God,
    I join in prayer for Kriket, Lord your word says to come to you by prayer and petition, to give you our burdens for your yoke is light, Father God, please in Your great mercy Bless Kriket with Your peace that passes understanding, please put a hedge of protection around her, Please guard her mind and bring her through this difficult time in her life, In Jesus Precious name Amen.

Sweetpotatoe.