Reactions to large amts. of Mag., esp Mag. citrate ??? - -

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Aug 18, 2013.

  1. Mikie

    Mikie Moderator

    Granni, I asked you about whether you had had your rash biopsied and sent to a lab to identify the culprit in another thread. Don't remember reading if you responded. Sorry if you answered and I missed it. Remember when I had that fungal rash and my PCP ordered a steroidal cream? I saw the dermatologist and she said that's the worst thing I could have put on it. She Rx'd an antifungal cream and it went away. I had also been outside working in the plants. Plants can be covered in fungi.

    I think it's important to see a specialist and get biopsied to identify the rash and get the proper treatment. Good luck to you. I hope and pray the rash goes away. You've had it a long time.

    Love, Mikie