READ THIS-AIDS VICTIM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rockerbabe, Oct 12, 2002.

1. rockerbabe

rockerbabe New Member

My name is Tierra, My Dad died of AIDS when I was 2 and 1/2 and my Mom died when I was 5 and 1/2. My Mom had the disease when I was born-when I was born they didnt know she had it. When a woman has AIDS when they are going to give birth, the doctors usually perform a bloodless ceserian but when the doctors dont know the patient has a disease they cant really do anything, so i was born normally. Usually babies born normally who's mother has a disease, come out with birth defects-but i did not. i didnt even inherit the disease. They called me a miracle baby, now they call me a walking miracle because i still dont have it. I kiss the angel sitting on my shoulder every night.
  2. rockerbabe

rockerbabe New Member

My name is Tierra, My Dad died of AIDS when I was 2 and 1/2 and my Mom died when I was 5 and 1/2. My Mom had the disease when I was born-when I was born they didnt know she had it. When a woman has AIDS when they are going to give birth, the doctors usually perform a bloodless ceserian but when the doctors dont know the patient has a disease they cant really do anything, so i was born normally. Usually babies born normally who's mother has a disease, come out with birth defects-but i did not. i didnt even inherit the disease. They called me a miracle baby, now they call me a walking miracle because i still dont have it. I kiss the angel sitting on my shoulder every night.