Ready to cry I am so SICK OF PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, May 22, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

My days are so long that now. I was just doing what grandmas do taking the baby for a walk and I Only walked just over 2 blocks and now I am paying for it.

It is not like i walked a mile just 2 blocks and my knees feel so stiff and frozen and full of fluid. They hurt so deeply that I feel like the pain is right in the bones and has by passed my muscles.

My back hurts so badly that just having some one rub it gently brings me to tears.. I am so sick of htis pain of having my thighs ache and my back ache and I just hurt all the time.

YEs I understand that i have many condititons that cause me pain but I am so tired of it. I want to be normal again . My life is filled with pain. IF I take the soma I get so sleepy that I can't think straight and I need to sleep for hours after taking it. And the MSCONtin and MsIR sometimes work and sometimes does not. I have pain in my back, hips & thghs. I feel that pain has taken over my life and there is nothing that I can do about it.

I hvae good and bad days but this week is one of the really bad days , I get so tired that I cry adn i am so flippen emotional all the time and I don't like feeling that way.

All I wanted to do was to take my grandson for a walk and what does it do to me? Cause's me so much pain that I can't walk. It scares me so much and so deeply. I am worried about what is going on in my body.

I don't mean to complain and to whine. I just don't like feeling like pain rules my life.I don't feel so great and I want to be normal. But this is not going to happen.

I try to face my pain head on and to learn how to cope with it. It is so hard to do. IT is not easy to live with pain all the time and to cope with it when all you really want to do is cry. I really would like to know why I get so emotional about things. I don't know. But I do.

EAch day is different for me. Some that pain is really intense like tonight and others it is liviabe for me. Then I get the times where moving from my bed and tring to stand up feels like I am standing on shards of glass and needles, and fire. I struggle with climbing up my stairs and moving is so painfull that I am sick to my stomache.

The pain gets so bad taht I feel lit deep in my bones and that there is nothing that can ease this pain no water is hot enough to sink in and reach that spot where the deep bone pain is. The water could be boiling and it still would not reach to the deep bone pain I have.. My tail bone hurts as does my hips, thighs , wrists and upper arms. They feel like some thing is stabbing at them and that I am being poked and stabbed and burned all at the same time.

I sam sorry for being such a complainer. But there is a bad storm here tonight and it is causeing me a great deal of pain tonight. And now there is lighting going on and thunder too.

So I better get off the computer and shut if off.
    TAke care
    Rosemarie
  2. I'll cry with you, I feel the same way. It's just not fair is it. I can't remember feeling pain free and "normal". Believe me your not alone, my back, hips, legs hurt so bad.
    I sure hope your feeling better soon.
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

sorry to hear youre having all this terible pain i to am quite literally crippled.
    I will pray for you & we dont mind you whinging we all do it so dont worry bout that my love.
    You take care & may god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I'm so sorry you are in this pain. I understand about pain meds not working. You may want to ask your doctor about DL-Phenylalnine 1000mg to handle the pain. It's working for me and pain pills do not work for me either. I've just pulled out of a 3 week cycle of off the chart pain in my lower back. I think that this product is helping me. My doctor said that there is one trick to using this stuff. No protien one hour before taking it and no protien 2 hours after taking it or it will not work right. It is a free form amino acid. I heard about it here on this board.
    I wish you the best,
    Dee50 :)
  5. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

other things that people here have written about for
    pain that may help is cherry juice extract or drinking cherry juice . It is an antiinflammatory .

Mangosteen extract capsules or mangosteen juice is also
    an antiinflammatory . So is turmeric .

If you can get a lot of natural antiinflammatories in your diet ( fish or flax oil too ) that might be helpful .
    I have also found that magnesium and B vitamins
    really help , though my pain level is moderate and not severe .

I will say a prayer for you today !!!
  6. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

pain. Hey, we are here for you. The pain yesterday may have been sooo bad because of the storm coming in. You know we hurt worse sometimes with the weather.

I kept my 2 grandbabies, Kaylynn is 2 and John Luke is 6mth last wed evening. My son-in-law was taking my stepdaughter to see the play, "ANNIE". My weeks have been getting worse and worse and like you, I dont know why and I dont know how to fix it!! Any way, My men bowl on Wed nights and I knew I would be alone with the babies for at least 2 hr.

John Luke slept about an hour. Kaylynn is used to having all of mamaw's and poppa's attention and it was hard for her to share me with her baby brother. I made it through and Tonya never knew how bad of a shape I was in. I spent the next 3 days trying to get over it.

But I wouldnt trade the time as a grandmother for anything in the world. Isnt it wonderful? Some days its what keeps me going. I am praying for you and we will get through this. We have to.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Suzette