Ready to scream and cry from aching legs and back

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jan 3, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am hating this cold weather as it just makes me ache so much more. Today my right thigh feels like ther is a HUGE knot up high in the muscle and it so sore that massaging it hurts. Then there is my back that is just aching really badly and very deeply.

I have done every thing I can think of to ease this never ending pain. A hot bath with epsom salts, a heating pad. laying won with pillow under my knee's and nothing is helping this never ending pain.

I am getting so forgetful some one called to night for my hubby adn have me his name but by the time I hung up the phone i could not tihnk of what name he had told me. No matter how hard I tried to tink of htis anme I was not able to remember it at all. Sinec this was at 9pm I don't hhink it was a bill collector .But it bugs me that I can not remember things , names like I once did. and is is gtting worse not better for me.

I am really ready to just cry as this pain is so out of control and I can't atake any ting else for pain as I have taken the amount that I can take in for the night. So i am stuck with the pache and pains. And will have to get uesed to it.
    I had so much more to say but this pain is getting to bad adn I need to go to bed adn lay down getting off my back and butt so this pain can ease up a bit. Sitting is just making the pain worse so I need to get off my butt adn go to bed. So siwish me luuk that the meds will finally kick in and to ahve this pain ease a it.

Oh well I hate pain and it is not going to get any better tonight.
    Whine gripe adn moan, What a baby am I ,
    Rosemarie.
    HIGS to all,
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I hope and pray that your meds kick in! I am sorry that you have to suffer like this.
  3. caroleye

caroleye New Member

There was another post similar to yours that you might want to read; some good suggestions.

I've been dealing with your type of symptoms off & on for years, and mine has resolved after being realigned by a really "good" chiropractor (no cracking).

I have a whole treatment plan for this, and it's on that other post.

Too tired to print it again.

Hope you find it..............LIGHT*************carole
  4. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I am suffering too, and can certainly relate!
    All I can offer is that this too shall pass.
    Love and Hugs...
    Mini
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

RoseMarie:

I hope you are feeling better today. I am so sorry you are going through this.

nyrofan
  6. infogirl

infogirl New Member

Hey Rosemarie,

I just got diagnosed with FM and I'm glad to at least know that I'm not nuts. I have had two cycles (like you describe) since the summer of extreme joint pain/muscle aching, the second one so severe that I had to stay out of work for 3 days. I have never experienced anything like this. What I realized is how much stress affects me, even though I never really thought I was "too stressed." Do you think that stress my be affecting you too?
    I realized I had to try something (don't like meds) and decided to try a holistic approach. I am 60% better after about 3 weeks. When I refer to "better," the pain is still there, but the extreme fatigue/pain is much more tolerable now that I'm not feeling so exhausted..it's as though I can handle the pain better. I'll be happy to share what I have been doing, even though I think our successes are as individual as we are...
    I'm lucky I like to read and got two books, one on meditation (simple wording) and one by Wayne Dwyer called "9 Steps to Living in Balance." I also got a wonderful CD filled with music specifically for massage/meditation. I take 1/2 hour or so before I want to be asleep, climb into bed, put on the CD and read one chapter or so of either book. I have been lucky enough to begin to feel sleepy and that's when I close my eyes and start meditating until I fall asleep.
    Please know that it has been a struggle to stay focused, but with practice, I have gotten better and fall asleep much quicker. Although I can't remember the last time I got a full night of uninterrupted sleep, my sleep has been better and when I do awaken in the night, I get back to sleep much easier.
    I also notice that during the day I am less bothered by things that use to get to me, which I think has helped me too. I hope that I can learn more about how this affects me and I appreciate all of the sharing of information that I have found on this board.
    I hope that something I've mentioned may help or even get you thinking about something new to try. I will send good thoughts out to all of us with FM. Good luck and be strong...I wish you well.