Really Bad Day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Vada, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Vada

Vada New Member

Question: Have any of you ever woke up in the morning and felt that if you stay in the house that you mightg do something really stupid? Well that happened to me the other day and it scared the bejeevies out of me. I just felt that I had to get out of the house and that I needed to be very people were around, but not a largegroup. I wound up going to walmart to do some xmas shopping, then onto bj's and then back to another smaller walmart. Duringthta time I called my husband on my cell phone and then my friend Edie. I started crying to Edie, and just told my husband that things were geting to be too much for me.

I have never felt so scared in my life about staying in th house. This is not the first time this hs happended.

LaVada
  2. AnnG

AnnG New Member

I get too comfortable in my house until I don't want to go anywhere. I have to push myself to get out even to the grocery store so I don't get too agoraphobic. What you speak of sounds like the same symptoms though just vice versa. How you react to the horrible symptoms makes a big difference. We tend to think we're crazy, etc. Give yourself a break and a huge pat on the back that you're getting out there and doing something. Yes, we're more sensitive than others to weird feelings but we're also more sensitive to others and we're great friends to have.

Don't over-react, (its a form of panic). You have found what works for you (getting out of the house)and good for you!!!!!!

Love, Ann
  3. ckk

ckk New Member

had that reaction before, however i have had panic attacks before. maybe they are kinda the same just take on different "styles". I am glad you were able to call your friend. was she able to help you? maybe you should start watching how often it happens, if it happens too much then you should go see a doctor. hope you are starting to feel a little better tonite. dont feel like you are alone though we have all felt out of sorts in one way or another we just handle it differenly or feel it differently, that's all. take care of yourself.
    let us know how you are feeling tomorrow ok? please don't forget.
    ckk