really bad shape

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by monkeykat, Aug 13, 2004.

1. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi,
    I've been in really bad shape & my health just keeps deteriorating as far as exertional fatigue. A doctor that is costing me a small fortune has helped relieved some symptoms but I can't do very little w/out completely wearing out.

It's really hard just getting on the computer. Please pray that I regain energy and find healing from this. I probably won't see you all as much if this keeps up but I'll be praying for you all:)
    Monkeykat

2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will certainly be praying for you to regain energy and find healing soon.

Blessings, Judy
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I am so sorry to hear you aren't doing well. I too can relate to the lack of energy. I hope & pray you will receive showers of blessings from the lord.
    Linda.
  4. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi everyone,
    thank you for your prayers. I will be thinking of you all and praying when I'm not on here. It's just too hard right now:) Believing God for good things as he works out his purposes in my life:)
    Love, Monkeykat
  5. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

praying for you....as always. I will ask for strength and energy to be given to you and for you to rest..knowing your needs are being prayed for.
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

Monkeykat~
    I hope your pain is eased and your energy is gained.
    Big Hugs for you,
    Tandy
  7. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

You don't know how much they meant today when I finally got on here today to check emails. I haven't been able to check emails lately and today I was laying in bed listening to worship and praise music and healing scripture songs. I kept praying and asking the Lord to speak to me.

You all answered my prayers. It seems like the more I pray the worst my symptoms get. It's been a spiritual battle as well as a physical one.

I was extremely encouraged by your scripture verses today, Dixie Lee. I will be praying for you to be strengthened as well. I've been really pressing in and seeking God.

There's a scripture that says, "he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him". I am holding God to that and I just keep pressing in even though it's been very hard.

I will pray Eph 3:16ff over you today. That you'd be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, etc., etc.

Have a great day:)
    Monkeykat