Really could use a laugh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onlythestrong, May 4, 2006.

1. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

If anyone has a good joke or just something to make me laugh,I'm having a FIBRO DAY need I say more.
    Thanks,
    Mary
  2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I'm feeling better already,guess I'm just on one of those I feel sorry for myself days.And I came to the reality that I can't even work in my garden without throwing my hips out.
    Thank you so much don't know what I'd do without all of you,
    Mary
  3. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Yesterday I scratched "LOVE my DAD" onto a banana and gave it to my dad to take with him to work.

When dad got to work, his boss was talking on the phone to his daughter, and dad distracted him to show him the fancy friut.

His boss exclaimed into the phone, "Oh, Ralph just showed me his banana, and it's got something written on it!" His daughter started laughing.

"Whoops, guess I'd better re-phrase that!"

Hope that wasn't too raunchy!
    ((onlythestrong)) Shannon
  4. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I had a piece of toast in my mouth and almost choked I laughed so hard,You great thanks
  5. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I bet you would be a hoot to go to a bar with.And you must be very beautiful with all of these stories of these men hitting on you.
    Thank you,
    Mary
  6. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I look pretty good. But, that doesn't matter. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEER HOLDER.
  7. Callum

Callum New Member

... so I hope it's safe to tell.

Did you hear about the newlywed couple that didn't know the difference between vaseline and putty?

Their windows fell out.

I laughed till I cried at that oldie but goodie.
  8. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

That sounds really good about now!please keep up the humor because you just don't help me but anyone who reads these!
    Your Great! I haven't been in this good a mood all week!
    Thanks,Mary
  9. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I also found that the more beer or liquor I fed them, the younger I got (in their eyes).
  10. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

On my 40th birthday I was wearing a knit dress (ok, they were in style 12 years ago!) and stopped at Nordstroms to pick up something my Mom had ordered.

As I got out of the car a kid about 19 hollored "nice b..bs!"

I hollored back "I'm old enough to be your mother!"

Talking about being in the bar, my girl friend and I used to go to a Western bar to dance. We had a young guy come over and start buggin us. We didn't like him and he was being a pain.

I said "Oh, look, someone wants you at another table!" As he looked around he said "Who?" I said "Everyone at this table!"

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Q How do you tell the difference between a doctor and God?

A: God does not believe he is a doctor.

Good jokes.

Love Anne C
  12. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Haven't been on the board for a while, got real sick. Seen this post and thought I too needed a laugh
    *note: I had to replace one of the *bad* words in case it's not appropriate here, but you'll get the idea*

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6 year old. "I think it's about time we started cussing."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues,
    "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with *butt*. The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies,
    "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK!
    He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor,
    gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,
    slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts,

"You can just stay there until I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice,
    "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat *butt* it won't be Cheerios."

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  13. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

A blind man walks into a bar, taps the man next him, and says, "Hey, wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The man says back to the blind man, "Look buddy, I'm blond. The man behind me is a 360-pound professional wrestler and he is blond. The bouncer is blond. The man sitting over to your left is also blond. Still wanna tell that blond joke?"

The blind man is silent for a moment and then says, "Nah, I wouldn't want to have to explain it four times."
  14. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Alot of people love me still!
    Thank you
  15. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Thank you all for the jokes,and PLEASE stay in touch(Go to my profile)
    Aside from hurting like h--- I feel like a million bucks!
    Thank you everyone......
  16. woofmom

woofmom New Member

You need to read the post by rockgor about titanic history. I still have tears running down my face
  17. gnanny

gnanny New Member

She is 4 and she was mesmerized watching a pair of ladies conversing fluently in spanish. It was quite a fast paced conversation and had a nice rhythym to it. Out of earshot she whispers to me' nanny can you speak spanish?' I say no, sorry I cannot. She thinks for a minute and says 'just try'( I think she thought if I opened my mouth it would just flow out) So I give her a lame 'olla' and she says 'see!'

I hope all of these funnies brighten your day.
  18. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Word of warning...they are going to remove your email addy from your profile. It's against the rules.

But I copied it down and will try to get the energy to email you. LOL

God Bless.