Really Exhausted this Week Anyone else in PA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, May 25, 2006.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

This week I am totally exhausted and frustrating

I was doing "okay" for a couple of weeks and then this

I am having a hard time getting out of bed

Could be allergies

Anyone else in PA feeling really bad this week?
  2. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

and I'm struggling, however, I've been in a bad CFS relapse for over a month. I seem to be spiraling out of control with it, and every day has gotten worse and worse. Now, to top that off, the fibro has been flaring up too, after over a year of having no problems with it. Everything has been hurting from my head to my toes, even my fingertips were painful the other night. The fibro has been flaring for the past week and a half to two weeks, and I wonder if the CFS being so bad has set that off too. I've had non-stop low-grade fevers, and that just makes everything seem worse.

I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough week. We're supposed to be getting some thunderstorms in this area over the next couple of days, and I'm sure that's not helping with the CFS or fibro. Gentle healing hugs.

Kim
  3. jakeg

jakeg New Member

I've been in a constant flare since the beginning of march and it just wont quite, no matter what I do. I've been sleeping so much that my wife thinks I went in to hibernation and keeps asking when I will emerge as all of natures animals have already done so.

Jake
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Yes

My PCP told me allergies are the WORST this year. Of course, they say that every year.

I think the allergies contribute alot to my exhaustion.

A big hug to all the fellow Pennsylvanians! Hope we all feel better soon!
  5. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

Yep... feeling lousy in PA too.

Everyday is a struggle. And the Rain!!!

ugh.
    Zzz

[ advertisement ]