Really Overdid It Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathryn, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Boy did I do myself in today! Started out with 20 minutes on my heating pad while I had my coffee and read the paper. Then I painted part of the ceiling in the kitchen. Spent about three hours on the ladder, with about 4 breaks. Was on th phone about 5:00 when my grandson came running in from doing the afternoon feeding and announced that we had two new baby goats. Went out to gather them up & put them in the pen, and found out that they were under the protection of my thoroughly agitated appaloosa, who did NOT want anyone to take HER babies anywhere. I managed to snarf up one, then held the mare at bay so my grandson to catch the other. Then we had to figure out who mom really was, since there were no goats anywhere near. I roped the one I thought was right and got her in the small pen with the babies. Not her kids, no way, no how!!! Found the right mother and got her in the pen, and the other one out, then moved a cattle panel over to act as a gate to keep them in. By then it was time to fix supper, and I can hardly stand up. Talk about a major flare, but I managed to get everything done anyway. Just hope nobody expects very much from me tomorrow. Now I am finally back on my heating pad, and I plan to stay here forever or maybe longer.
    Kathryn
  2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Boy did I do myself in today! Started out with 20 minutes on my heating pad while I had my coffee and read the paper. Then I painted part of the ceiling in the kitchen. Spent about three hours on the ladder, with about 4 breaks. Was on th phone about 5:00 when my grandson came running in from doing the afternoon feeding and announced that we had two new baby goats. Went out to gather them up & put them in the pen, and found out that they were under the protection of my thoroughly agitated appaloosa, who did NOT want anyone to take HER babies anywhere. I managed to snarf up one, then held the mare at bay so my grandson to catch the other. Then we had to figure out who mom really was, since there were no goats anywhere near. I roped the one I thought was right and got her in the small pen with the babies. Not her kids, no way, no how!!! Found the right mother and got her in the pen, and the other one out, then moved a cattle panel over to act as a gate to keep them in. By then it was time to fix supper, and I can hardly stand up. Talk about a major flare, but I managed to get everything done anyway. Just hope nobody expects very much from me tomorrow. Now I am finally back on my heating pad, and I plan to stay here forever or maybe longer.
    Kathryn
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

a healthy person would be wore out after that
    take it easy you deseve a brake!
    oh congrats on the babies!

[ advertisement ]