Really quick Post happy news for my daughter

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 4, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

AS some of you may know my youngest daughter who is not yet 22 is expecting her second baby. She is the mother of my 17 month old grandson Braxton. And she has wanted a girl but said that she must be having a boy.

She has had morning sickness with the pergnancy and she didn't with Braxton. So last week she went in for her ultrasound that can tell you if your getting a boy or girl.

She called me and yelled "MOM IT IS A GIRL, CAN YOU BELIVE IT.I AM SO HAPPY."

She thought if she thought about having a girl she would jinx it and have anytother boy not that boys are not good but she only wants 2 kids so she wanted this one to be a girl and now we know that it is.

SO HAPPY FOR HER and her hubby. Braxton is getting a sister.

Happy Grandmother ME
    Love.
    Rosemarie
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

I am soooo happy for your daughter. I bet all of you just can't wait to hold that little girl!!!!!

Kriket
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wish her a healthy baby.

jodie
  4. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

for something good to happen to you and your family.

Congratulations!
  5. Neicee99

Neicee99 New Member

I'm so happy for you and your daughter. So how many pink items of clothing have your purchased so far???? I have 3 beautiful daughters and no sons.

I wish you all happiness.

Hugs
    Neicee(NH)
  6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Baby girls are so fun to shop for! Best wishes to you and your daughter. Kim
  7. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I picked up a pink terry cloth sleeper and a onesie that is pink and a pair of pants that are white with pick flowers on them. But I am looking a purple sleeper that has Eyeor on the front of it that says "Make Eyeor smile... and it is so cute but I don't have money for more yet.

And yes I bought the 2 out fits the day she told me it was a girl.
    I to had 3 daughters . Now they are 28 married with a step son who is 9 yrs old.

Middle on is 24 and is a nanny to Lara Spenser and is in CT and has lived there from the day the airports opened right after sept 11. So that is 5 years. She is not married and does not want any kids for several years and wants a husband first.

Now that leaves my youngest she is going to be 22 in october of this year. She has been married for 2 years and has a 17 month old baby boy Braxton who I Love and now in Jan of 07 ssshe is going to get a little girl.
    Needles to say my husband went NUTs about the first grandson and still is nuts about him.

HUGS TO ALL
    Rosemarie