realy need some support(UPDATE)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Jan 6, 2003.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

tommrrow we have to go to court to try and save our home this is causing me so much stress right now that of course im having a flare and constent panic attacks,for those of you who pray please say a prayer for my family that we keep our home and dont end up living in a motor home agin or anthor apartment that should have been condemend,
    please no one be offend if you dont pray please just offer me some encourgment
    thank you
    kara
    [This Message was Edited on 01/07/2003]
  2. susabar

susabar New Member

I do pray very much indeed !!! I am a Christian and also belong to a Christian Fibro Group on Yahoo called Fibro splash... but any way... I will remember you in my prayers tonight and hope that what ever happens will be for the good of you and your family. I don't want to say too much about my Faith , because i don't want to offend anyone else in the group... but I will Pray !!!!
    God Bless You
    Sue
  3. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I feel so bad for you and will pray that you and your family will be able to stay in your home. Try to rest and take a nice warm bath to get those muscles to relax some okay. Best of luck tomorrow Kara and be sure to let us know how things turn out for you. I am here if you need someone okay. Big hugs being sent your way.
    Joannie
  4. coyote

coyote New Member

I will definitely pray for you and your family tonight. I believe that prayer works. "They" say that if you take one step towards God, God will take 20 towards you. no offense intended. I don't mean to proselytize or anything.
    Good luck in court.
    Janet
  5. Vicque

Vicque New Member

Dear Kara, Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you now, and will praying for you during the day tomorrow. When I'm afraid I always pull out my Bible and read Psalms 91. Gives me strength. Have been in your shoes about this very situation. Regardless the outcome, remember that God promised us that "He would never leave or forsake us". Hugs to you.....Vicque
  6. Tess0

Tess0 New Member

Kara,
    You'll be in my thoughts and all good wishes and little prayers are flying to you.
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm thinking of you too~I'm wishing a good outcome for you tomorrow. Prayers for you your family are said.
    Please hold up and keep the faith.
    Love,
    Tracey
  8. healing

healing New Member

Kara, holding you and your family close in prayer. Do let us know how things turn out. Remember, God writes straight with crooked lines. Try to be at peace in this time of unknowing.
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry you`re going through this hard time. Just tell
    them honestly what`s going on- that you`ve been to ill to
    work. I will be praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way. I wish I could do more.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
  10. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I sincerely pray that everything comes out okay for you and your family...I know how hard it can be...my daughter and her family have been living w/us for over 2 years now, just to help us not lose our house, because I can't work (CFS) and my husband had to start a new career after being laid off. So, you're in my prayers and many others, too, I see...God bless you.

1Writer
  11. darlamk

darlamk New Member

Dear Kara, I am so sorry you are going through this time of trials and stress. I hope and pray things get better soon.
    God Bless You!
    Darla
  12. little

little Member

I will be thinking and praying for you and your family.Gail
  13. allhart

allhart New Member

i truley THANK YOU ALL your prayers have made a real mircle happen the mortagae company withdrew and is reinstating our mortgage! my lawyer only know of one other case where someone has recoverd there home after forecloser!
    i guess they didnt want to lose a frud case aginst them
    and god let them hear our prayers he has been so wonerful to me and so have all of you,i realy truley cant not exspess what im feeling right now,my family and friends also want me to send you all there gratitude
    hugs
    kara
  14. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

So glad that things worked out for you and your family! Hope you take extra good care of yourself so that you do not get down with the flare.
    ..Sherry
  15. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

So happy for you and your family!! Didn't write to your post, but did read it and prayed for you.......1maqt
  16. karen55

karen55 New Member

Always happy to hear when someone has good news, or something goes their way!
  17. tandy

tandy New Member

I am sooooooo happy things worked out!!! As I said....keep the faith~ I'm sure many were thinking of you and your family.Now relax and be good to yourself~
    Love,
    Tracey
  18. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so happy for you! I love to see little miracles like
    this happen. It always conferms to me that no matter how
    bad things get, God is still in control and has his hand
    on our life at all times.
  19. coyote

coyote New Member

How could they turn down someone with a name like allhart?
    Like I said, I believe in the power of prayer.
  20. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I am soooo happy for you. Nothing is better then hearing a much needed prayer to be answered. I am so glad and so happy that you and your family are being able to keep your home.
    Now take care of yourself and get through this flare okay..
    Take care and God bless
    Big hugs,
    Joannie

[ advertisement ]