Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heapsreal, Jul 5, 2010.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

Hi, i have been on edronax before and found it really good for energy. I going through a stage where im needing more energy and have got reboxetine on hand, when i do use it i only take a small dose eg 1/4 of a 4mg tab once a day. From what i remember it was good for energy, did cause some sleep issues but it was the constant sweating that made me stop. Anyway what im after, does anyone have any idea on how to handle the perfuse sweating especially after light activity, i look like ive just run a marathon and yes i use deoderant but i dont think i can spray that on my face, lol.

I dont know if i can get it in australia, probably over the net, but provigil, does it cause alot of sweating??

2. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

Read your reply in previous post. Nuvigil looks interesting, will do a search on it. Did u find the internet pharm link i sent u with reboxetine. I can only tolerate low doses of ad's at the moment im on 12.5mg zoloft which has helped abit and today i added some edronax, 1/4 tab-1mg and see how i go, im in need on energy to mow the lawn, lol.

I have seen modalert for sale, is it a generic provigil. Im also thing of adrafinil which is suppose to convert to provigil in the body and is alot cheaper. These are things im not looking at taking all the time just when in need to get things done and those final days of the working week. Also changing back from valtrex to famvir so hoping this helps again.

Im giving up on sleep meds for awhile, nothing seems to be working anyway, hopefully reduce my tolerance and they start to work again later.
  3. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

u propbably know wellbutrin targets dopamine, but as far as supplements go NADH is suppose to have an effect there, also many things that target noradrenaline have an effect on dopamine, amino acid tyrosine2-3grams on an empty stomache will give u a lift, its cheap and worth a try. you might find this link of interest with a few substances worth researching.

4. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

acetyl tyrosine is suppose to be absorbed better, iherb i think carry it.
    But i think this is what u might be looking for
    Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that promotes enjoyment and interest in life. Containing 15% L-DOPA (the immediate precursor of dopamine), NOW DOPA Mucuna provides the body with what it needs to make this important neurotransmitter. Mucunapruriens, commonly known as Velvet Bean, has been used in the traditional Ayurvedic system in India for thousands of years. NOW DOPA Mucuna is 100% vegetarian.*

phenylalanine another amino acid i have found can give u abit of a jump.

NOW brand has all these products.