Received my FM and CFS Pamphlets today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelby319, Jun 8, 2006.

1. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

I just had to acknowledge to the board that I did in fact receive my pamphlets in the mail today and I can't say how much I appreciate it and all the support this board gives for everything they do to help and also to all of you wonderful people and to the message board itself!!

One big thank you!! You people are a godsend to me and I can't say enough about this wonderful place....in fact I had to tell my Dr. about it this morning and he thought that was fantastic to have this type of place to go and beable to discuss these terribe diseases and to get as much information out there as we can for the public and for ourselves.

I was wondering how this board, pamphlets that are given out and the message board is run and how its funded, seeing you would think we could contribute something to help keep this going. Is it funded like a cancer society board or organization or what? Is it government funded? I'm just so curious now as we have so many with these disease's, yet there is little known to the public and Doctor's awareness, like say the cancer society for instance where you hear about it daily.

Mostly....a huge Thank You to this board and everyone that is involved in keeping this place going so strong!!

Shelby
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Bumpity bump bump...

Nancy B.