Recent article on NT Factor...Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by balletdancer74, Feb 24, 2010.

1. balletdancer74

balletdancer74 New Member

Hi Everyone,

It's been a very long time since I've been on either the M.E. or FM boards, but I was "intrigued" and "perplexed" by the latest article/findings regarding NT Factor for the treatment for "fatigue" in illness and aging.

Here's where I'm confused or perplexed. NT Factor is meant to help w/ leaky gut problems. If that's the case, how can one even TAKE NT Factor ORALLY since it is compromised of magnesium (amongst other vitamins, etc.) which is extremely difficult for most people to digest?

Any thoughts? It sounds promising and, yet, also contradictory. Perhaps I'm simply not understanding the findings though I doubt that.

Thanks for any feedback!

To better health!
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

XMRV and other retroviruses cause lots of oxidation damage to the cells. I believe that in nature there is a cure for everything. NT Factors sounds promising. I got a bottle from

I have leaky gut too...probably from Candida holes. NT Factors should heal these up.

Some magnesium is more bio-available than others. Mine has magnesium citrate which is very absorbable.

Magnesium Stearate is extremely poorly absorbed, in fact, Dr. Mercola says that it makes a bio-film that keeps our intestines from absorbing the very supplement that we take. Magnesium Stearate is a flowing agent (keeps the powder from clumping when making a capsule).
  3. balletdancer74

balletdancer74 New Member

Thanks for replying and for your insight. Please keep us all updated as to any improvements with the treatment. :)