Recent flare/Lyrica/Olive leaf/Klonopin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JohnBee, Sep 2, 2006.

1. JohnBee

JohnBee New Member

57 yr old man with fms for several years. Coped ok except for sleep until recently. Having a depressing flare with fatige and muscle aches. Too much physical activity makes the fatigue worse. Have been taking small dose of Lyrica and Klonopin at nite to sleep, but deal with hangover most of the next day. Recently (10 days) have been trying olive leaf extract. Jury still out. Anyone had any improvement with any of the above?
    Interested in knowing if anything helps with the aching muscles. Have you tried B-12, or magnesium and malic acid?
    Thank you.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i need it to help w/spasm etc...sleep...i have done the magnesium...never the malic acid ...you can eat apples for your malic acid if you want to..

someone had just posted on lyrica should be at the top of board...she/or he siad they have gained weight..maybe you both may have something to talk about..

good luck

jodie
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I highly recommend the Fibro Complete Multi w/Malic Acid that they sell here at Pro Health. Wonderful multi that can really make a difference in your life.

Magnesium has been discussed many times on the board and anyone who can, should take a balanced magnesium supplement. (Check with your doc for drug interactions) It can make all the difference in the world with eliminating muscle pain.

This benefit takes awhile, don't expect it to go away in a few days, just keep taking it.

Hubby and I both take the Neuro B-12 Sublinguals that they sell here at Pro Health. Wonderful little pick me up that has gotten me through many chores that I never, ever thought I could finish.

Do a search on these and you'll find lots of good information.

Good luck,

Nancy B