recent weather, has really gotten to me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by trasestry, Aug 5, 2003.

1. trasestry

trasestry New Member

I live in NE Pa, the weather the past week, has been very humid..with rain EVERY DAY...I just cant take it anymore. I am going through pills like crazy. Nothing seems to help. Anyone have any suggestions to get through this? Anyone affected by the same?
    Does this ever ease up or go away???

Tracy
  2. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

I know exactly what you mean. I live in NW corner of Ct..
    On vacation this week. Had no special plans, just to tackle a few home projects. Well the weather has effectively pushed my pain,fatigue level up.Hot,humid and rainy here too.
    Only thing that helps is sitting in an airconditioned room.
    Lots of fluids. Several warm baths with a cool spraydown before getting out.
    Cant wait to share my vacation stories at work.LOL.
    Hope the weather breaks soon. Used to hate winter, now it seems to be the lesser of 2 evils as far as my FMS goes.
    Hopefully you will feel better when cooler drier weather arrives.
    Pammy
  3. averilpam

averilpam New Member

it just drains away what energy I have, I become sluggish and lethargic. If I stay out long in sun I get headaches and feel faint.

It's very hot here in the uk at the moment, we are set to have record temperatures, around 100F, I'm okay in the 70's but hotter than that and I start to wilt! It's around 65% humidity here today, which isn't too bad, when it gets more humid it's like breathing treacle.

pam
  4. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

its really hunid in ny lately, this weather is killing me you r not alone i even feel foggy headed,take care val
  5. trasestry

trasestry New Member

Going away..today..just for a couple nights up the lake. Im going to look for a chiro. when I get back..one that deals with mps and fm. See you all when I get back,
    Tracy