Recommendations for a good colon cleanse

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cmmachin, Dec 10, 2007.

1. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

I posted this on the FM board but I figured that I would post it here too.

Has any one heard of Dr. Natura colon cleanse product. Is it a good one. Need one that is not going to make me do a mad dash to the bathroom all of a sudden.

I figured if I cleaned my colon out after 40 years of abuse and started a yoga or pilates that is gentle then I might be able to shed these bothersome pounds. I am so tired of my clothes getting tighter and tighter.

Thank you for all your time and help.

God Bless
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

I personally would not do it. Most Dr's including Dr Oz say they are bad for us because they kill off the good bateria, which could potentially cause those of us with weak immunne systems problems.

The companies that sell these are not going to tell you this. I am a rectal cancer survivor and researched it in the past.

It is simple, just drink plenty of water and do light yoga or walking and make sure you get the right kind of fiber in your diet. I eat oatmeal everyday and it has helped me. Just my 2 cents-Carla
  3. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Wow I did not know this and this one product had even added that I needed to buy another product with the cleanse to help revitalize that friendly bacteria in the colon.

It just never set in. Something to really do a lot more research on. Thank you Carla for your input.

God Bless