Recovering from CFS: The Home SelfEmpowerment Program

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Has anyone tried the 4-CD series by William Collinge, Ph.D., Recovering from CFS:The Home Self-Empowerment Program ?

I know that it's been mentioned here but I couldn't find any info when I did a search. I am considering getting the series but wanted to check with all my friends here to see if anyone has tried it and if so, what's your feedback?

Thanks,

Lolalee
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Have you read his online book? It's free.
  3. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

1sweetie, thanks for the info on the book, just did search and have saved it all to read at leisure.

Cheers,
    Sue
  4. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Yes, I am currently reading the book. It is great!!

The 4-CD series seems to have additional information and you can just lay in bed listening to it. Per the website "the program contains two informative and inspirational talks and six guided experiential exercises from Dr. Collinge's self-healing programs for CFS/ME/FM". Just wondered if anyone has tried it.

Lolalee
  5. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I/ve printed the webpages from his book, and read them daily for reassurance. Although it was written in 1993, it is pretty current info because I think Dr. Daniel Petersen wrote the forward, and he was onto CFS from the beginning.

CherylSue
  6. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

anybody????
  7. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I wish someone had an anwser on the CD's. I have so much trouble reading. I don't know if I could hold my concentration.

I wish someone had tried them.
  8. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

still trying