redhummingbird

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rrrr, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Rrrr

Rrrr Member

hi redhummingbird,

did you post a response to my question about the shoemaker tests? i got an email notifying me that you did. but then there is no post from you on my thread.

warmly,
    rivka
  2. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

Hi rivka,

I did reply to your post but then deleted it because it didn't make sense to me so I figured it wouldn't make sense to anyone else either!

My MMP-9 score was similar to yours (maybe a little higher). My doctor said anything above 300 was considered high.

He said it was due to inflammation but it didn't occur to me at the time to ask what sort of inflammation. I know C3a, C4a, and leptin measure inflammation to.

I think my doctor might have said it's connected to brain inflammation but can't remember.

I have an appointment with him in early October and plan on asking him about it. I have a copy of Mold Warriors but can't find it (probably due to brain inflammation).

I'm curious as to what your MSH level will be and am also curious about your genotype.

I think you are also doing the methylation protocol? Are you having any significant die off?

I wondered in my post whether or not the methylation protocol can raise inflammation levels when the immune system shifts.

I don't know anything about the other test results.

I don't know where all the people who know about these tests went! And the people on the methylation protocol.

I don't know if this makes sense either but will go ahead and post it.

I think I'm in the midst of a die off reaction. I've been increasing the methylation supplements and have been feeling very, very fatigued and thick headed.

If I find Mold Warriors I'll look the stuff up and post again!
  3. Rrrr

Rrrr Member

tell me what you find out after yr doctor's visit! my doc will not know. i will have to do the research myself.

you asked: I think you are also doing the methylation protocol? Are you having any significant die off?

yes, doing the methylation protocol, the full yasko protocol. most of us are discussing it on the cfs yasko list on yahoo (is it legal to post this? if not, i'm sorry and just tell me and i'll get rid of it)

die off? i have no idea about die off. i'm sick. but i was sick before i started. it is a complex question and a complex answer, unfortunately.

according to my UTM tests (urine toxic metals), i'm excreting heavy metals... that is supposed to be an indicator that something is happening!

you wrote: I wondered in my post whether or not the methylation protocol can raise inflammation levels when the immune system shifts.

good question!!!!!!

you wrote: I don't know where all the people who know about these tests went! And the people on the methylation protocol.

maybe they stopped? or are on the CFS_yasko list? lisa and forbearance made the mold route their priority (which i'm exploring too!)

you wrote: I think I'm in the midst of a die off reaction. I've been increasing the methylation supplements and have been feeling very, very fatigued and thick headed.

that is how i am all the freaking time!

warmly,
    rivka
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2008]
  4. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Hi Rivka,

I'm hijacking your thread a bit. Just wanted to say hello. I've been tracking your progress a bit on the yahoo threads. Although I haven't had much time to post.

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you!

Laurie
  5. Rrrr

Rrrr Member

nice to hear from you. would love to chat, if you are up for it!
  6. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Give me a call anytime. Would love to catch up.

-Laurie