"REDWILLOW"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Solaris_Starr, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Solaris_Starr

Solaris_Starr New Member

Hi Marion,

I read your profile when you posted to my topic. Your place does sound like heaven. Your so luck, I have always wanted to live in the country, and having a pound......oh my, that is just to good to be true. How peaceful it must be for you. I also noticed that you are a fellow pisces, my birthday is March 8th,65.

I want to wish you a Happy New Years and all the best for you and your family.

What part of Ontario are you from? My parents are in Oakville. Can't live there....(mother is toxic to me)and just adds to my DD. I myself am in Montreal. I am looking to move to Ontario, just have not found where in Ontario I would feel most comfortable and peaceful. It's time that I leave Quebec, I have been putting it off far to long.....DD, abusive ex husband, Drug addicted teenage son, who now lives with his (disfunctional,woman hating, emotionaly abusive father)....so on so forth.

I have done some searching on the internet and came across a place called, Perth Ontario, have you ever heard of it? It seems like a dream come true. Everything I've ever wanted in a place to live...small country town, beautiful, peaceful..ect. Would you know anything about it?

Your fellow Canadian CFIDS/FMS Sufferer,
    Sandy
  2. Solaris_Starr

Solaris_Starr New Member

Sorry, just me again.
  3. Solaris_Starr

Solaris_Starr New Member

hope you see it, and it makes it through this time...LOL