Refreshing to find that I am not alone in this crazy struggle.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Magee, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Magee

Magee Guest

I just discovered you wonderful people two days ago. I am so impressed by your willingness and commitment to stay on task and fight this DD. It is helpful to hear the different points of view and to know that I'm not crazy. I am off to the land of no computers for awhile but I will be anxious to get back and read what's going on. This is what a support group should be like.
    Magee
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Do not remember if I welcomed you are not, so heres an official big welcome to you!

Well, we all need some reassurance in the 'crazy' department, I guess we have all been told at one time or the other that these illnesses are all in our heads.

Glad you are enjoying the board, and do have a great time in the 'land of no computers'!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

So glad you found this board! It has so much to offer!
    I have only been here a few short weeks as well, but I feel so at home here. These are my friends...this is my support system. Welcome!

Love to you!
    *jewel*
  4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD !!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL THAN ANY OR ALL THE DRS. I'VE SEEN !!!!!!! WELCOME FELLOW NEWBIES !!!!!!! BILLCAMO.
  5. deenapooh

deenapooh New Member

I couldn't agree more! I have only been on here 48 hours, and feel much more hopeful, and have gotten A LOT more help also than i ever have gotten from any doctor i have seen. I felt so scared and so hopeless, and now I don't feel so alone. People here are so supportive and caring, and I am just so grateful! Things don't seem nearly as bleak, and I have found out that the doctors don't know everything when they tell me that there is just nothing i can do and i just have to learn to live with it.

Love,

Deena