regarding buzzing feeling somone posted about recently

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Nov 21, 2002.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

Way too busy in my office today, no lunch break (ate lunch while doing data entry), no breaks, had to escape to go to the bathroom. It's either the weather or the full moon, not sure. Or I'm way too nice to these kids. I feel like every cell in my body is buzzing, my hands are trembling, I feel like a mild breeze will blow me over. Fortunately, it's just me and the dog at home tonight. Assuming I can stay vertical, he and I will "do a W" (we don't say the word 'walk' unless we are very serious), I may throw in a load of laundry, then it's couch time for me. On second thought, forget the laundry...

Wearily,
    Beth.
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

Way too busy in my office today, no lunch break (ate lunch while doing data entry), no breaks, had to escape to go to the bathroom. It's either the weather or the full moon, not sure. Or I'm way too nice to these kids. I feel like every cell in my body is buzzing, my hands are trembling, I feel like a mild breeze will blow me over. Fortunately, it's just me and the dog at home tonight. Assuming I can stay vertical, he and I will "do a W" (we don't say the word 'walk' unless we are very serious), I may throw in a load of laundry, then it's couch time for me. On second thought, forget the laundry...

Wearily,
    Beth.
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

stabbling, buzzing, prickling too.
    Mainly when I am in a flare :( I woke up this morning with both my arms burning & aching & I can feel a flare coming on :(

Lease
  4. toots2

toots2 New Member

Not only do I "buzz," but I occassionally have electrical charges going through my head, it seems. When I move my head or eyes from side to side, I can feel the charges more. Can anyone relate? Toots
  5. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I am new to this site, so let me introduce myself...46 years old, female, just diagnosed w/CFS...have all the joint aches and pains...fatigue...tinnitus...IBS...vision problems...headaches...cognitive problems such as concentration and word-finding difficulties (which can be bad since I am writing a book!)...and plenty of other stuff, but what caught my attention today was your message about buzzing and some of the responses. I have had a recurrent, what I will call "vibrations", in my right foot. It comes in 4 to 5 second intervals and is driving me CRAZY! It feels like it is vibrating on the inside. Has anyone out there had this problem? I know you said you have it all over and other people had it in more than one place, but I just have it in the one foot. If anyone can give me some advice as to how to get it to stop I would appreciate it. The meds I already take are Arthrotec for joint pain, Klonopin for anxiety and to help me sleep, Femhrt for HRT therapy and Synthroid for Thyroid disease. So, if you know of something that will not interfere with all of those, let me know.
    Thanks, and hope to be able to contribute more to this site as I learn more about CFS.

[This Message was Edited on 11/22/2002]