Regarding headaches (migraine/sinus)..whole head feels fullness?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowchowchow, Aug 21, 2005.

1. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

I feel like my head is a balloon. In the face part it feels like sinus pressure but is wrapping around my head to the lower back part of head. Head feels very full...Anyone else have this?

I am just asking too many questions today.

Meow
  2. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

i think it has something to do with my sinuses and the weather because my left sinus feels very clogged. I'm going to call the doc today and get a decongestant or something.

Thanks,
    Meow
  3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I put one foot in cold water and one foot in hot water. Simple but it clears one side of my sinus so I can breath! I also use water in my shower. after a hot shower I let cold water run on my forehead then chest for about 1 min. I hated this at first but now I can do it as it helps me. But...I don't get migraines. I do these things so I don't get migraines or the fullness in my head. Make sure you're not dealing with an infection in the sinus. Sorry I can't help you more I feel for you, take care. I know when my head is realy hurting bad I can't do cold water I can only use heat to help.
    Dee50
  4. Sunrise2780

Sunrise2780 New Member

Oh YES! do I have that! I feel like there's a vice squeezing my temples. My vision is quite affected during this time.

I get sores in my nasal area (not the deep down nasal passages). Nothing works to stop the oncome, or clears them up when they appear. I've a little relief with vaseline, but mostly, I have to grin & bear it.