REGINA HAD HER HEARING YESTERDAY 9/7/05....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Francey54, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Dear Regina:

Tomorrow is your day to appear before your Appeals Judge. Hooooooraaaaary finally !!!!!!

I wish you all the best and hope you get approved with either a bench approval as I did and if not get a letter real fast.

You will be in my prayers tonight and tomorrow. Good luck and please let me know how it went.

God Bless.

Many hugs,
    Francey
    [This Message was Edited on 09/08/2005]
  2. petsrme

petsrme Member

Regina I will keep you in my prayers tonight and tomorrow also. I hope all goes well. Please let us know when you can.
  3. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Dearest Regina:

You will be fine. I know that you are disabled and you know you are disabled and the judge will see that you are disabled. Your lawyer is right, no notes, nothing, just answer the questions honestly, don't offer to much of an explanation. Just say yes, no, it hurts here, it is very bad, I can't concentrate. Short but to the point answers. You will feel relaxed and calm. I was and I couldn't believe it. I was serene at ease and I know it was God who was helping me through it. He will help you also.

God Bless you Regina. Please let me know how it went.

Many hugs,
    Francey
  4. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

All I can say is Amen to that!

Your friend

Francey
  5. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Dear Regina:

I just read your post. I was looking to see if you had posted about your hearing separately.

What you tell me that went down sounds good. Your lawyer said he is a hard judge to read so lets assume that he agreed with you and will give you your benefits. You should receive an answer in the mail from the judge within 60 days or sooner.

I will keep praying for a positive outcome for you. God knows you deserve it so keep your spirits up hon, OK?

Many hugs,
    Francey
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

or lurking! I am glad to hear about your hearing and that your feel somewhat positive about the outcome. Sounds like you lawyer is pleased, and really, having a middle of the road judge is a good thing. He probably doesn't have his mind made up before the facts are presented.

My prayers and best wishes to you.

Sue
  7. srobins

srobins New Member

Have you found out if you were approved for SSDI yet?