Regular sleep pattern and CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Aug 8, 2005.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

I have finally figured something out about my CFS. I am tired all the time regardless but I have found that if I stay on a regular sleep pattern, I am much better off. I went to the stock car races with my husband and son Saturday night. Well, after the races, they hung around and talked to some of the other racers and before ya know it, it is 3 AM when we got home. Boy am I paying for that one. I slept til 1 PM Sunday and was tired all day beyond belief. And even today, I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. It was worth it at the time, but next time, I will get in the truck and go to sleep and they can wake me up when we get home!!
  2. aquabugs

aquabugs New Member

HI Bozey

I'm new here and newly diagnosed. But I have already found that sleep makes all the difference for me. Like you, I am always exhausted, but if I get a good night's sleep, I feel better. The least little thing sets me back completely though, so it seems I am in a constant battle to find a balance where I can at least function more consistently.

Regards
    Sylvia
  3. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

for sure what you mean by "regular" sleep pattern, but I for one have to stay up until at least 1 a.m. most nights because I can't fall asleep before then, and if I don't get my nap during the day, I cannot sleep at night--I have horrid insomnia.

There was a post this weekend about day sleeping patterns that is pretty long and everyone explained their sleep patterns.

Nicole