REISHI?? INFO ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by grandmasheri, Feb 28, 2006.

1. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

I came upon a lady who swears she returned to work and feels great after drinking Reishi coffee for 10 months. She became a distributer because it worked. She was disabled for years. Have you heard of this??
    Sheri
  2. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

As a coffee lover who knows I need to change my eating habits I found this post to be interesting. did a google search and came up with this website. You can request a free sample, which I did. They want to try to get you to sell the stuff so that's the drawback.

Here's the website. I'll let you know what I think of the sample when I get it.

www.coffeeriches.com/?&id=3339

Linda
  3. ephemera

ephemera New Member

I've been taking reishi mushroom capsules that my accupuncturist gave me. I've seen improvement with 2 capsules per day.
  4. ksc

ksc New Member

I use to take the capsules. They improve your immune system. I took it for my lupus. it really helped me a lot! Helped me get off some of my meds with no with drawls.I don't know about them helping fibro. I have started taking glyconutritional. do a search on it and fibro. I have 2 people I know that have been able to quit taking all meds for fibro after being on this.
    I've been taking it for 3 weeks and am sleeping better and energy is cming up. In a few days I'll start cutting back slowly on my meds and seewhat happens.
    Good luck.
    kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/04/2006]