Relapse of CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shaz73, Jun 5, 2008.

1. shaz73

shaz73 New Member

Hi guys, its been a while since I posted here. Just as I was thinking that I was recovering to some degree I find that I have gone backwards.

Havent worked for five years due to depression/anxiety/fatigue and started a training course last week for people out of work, looking to working in the health service at admin level. Have had to get up very early every day (7 am) which wasnt too bad the first week but this week I have struggled so much. I had to go home at lunchtime on tuesday afternoon and went straight to bed for about three hours. Managed to go wednesday, just, as was visit to hospital where I may end up working. But after coming away from there I had two cups of strong coffee to stay awake - a big mistake. Got the jitters and continued to get worse throughout the evening. Nothing seemed to help: herbal teas, rescue remedy etc. Clearly I should NEVER touch coffee again and reduce my caffeine intake completely. But when you are tired and trying to get through the day it is easy to lean on it heavily.

have had to miss the last two days of course as feeling so unwell - aching, tension, not sleeping much at all, thick head. You name it - I havent felt this bad for quite a while which is rather depressing as I thought I was getting better. Also my mum is unwell in hospital which has done nothing for my stress levels.

Sorry for the long post - just needed to vent my frustrations somewhere. Clearly I need to take some time out and rest.

Shaz
  2. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

and take care of yourself and hopefully your flare will disapate. I do hope you feel better soon!!!
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,

Sorry that things are crummy right now. It's always such a let down when we're doing good and then we're slapped down. Sorry about your mom! That alone is enough to make you feel bad. I hope that she recovers soon. I hope you feel better soon too!

Take care,
    kbak
  4. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

Right when you were starting something to get back on your feet, too!

I sure do hope and pray that this isn't the end of your remission. You'll be in my prayers!

Love,

Debbie
  5. shaz73

shaz73 New Member

for the replies. Its great to be able to come on here and for people to understand and be supportive. That can be difficult in the outside world, as it were! People try to understand but its hard to explain.

Shaz
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry for this relapse. I hope and pray you are feeling better soon.

Love, Mikie