relief

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SophiaCombs, Jun 25, 2008.

1. SophiaCombs

SophiaCombs New Member

Yesterday was my first posting and I don't normally reach out I am kind of shy. But the relief I felt to know how much some of you are dealing with the same issues really helped. It is nice to know your not alone and that someone else knows what you are going through. Some of the symptoms etc are hard for me to explain to others. Its nice to know I am not "nuts". On the other side of course I wouldn't want to wish this on my worst enemy. I just wanted to say thank you.
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

You should join in, there are a lot of good people here and a lots of good info.

You will make a lot of friends here.

Hugs
    Pat
  3. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

welcome to the boards, sorry it's under the terms it is, but welcome, none the less.<3

when i first fell ill, i came here ALOT, and it was (still is) a great comfort to me. in fact i wrote the same words as you, "it's nice to know you're not alone".

i still visit everyday, to see how everyone is, and see if there's anything new to learn.

i've said it once and i'll say it again... this website has been a Godsend.

again, welcome, and i hope you find as much comfort here as i have.<3
  4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

When I first got dx'd I came here a lot too. I learned a lot and really helped myself through others input. Face it, no one knows as well as the peeps that have it and have tried everything under the sun and know what works and what doesn't.