Relieved from Jury Duty Judy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lassiecass, May 22, 2003.

1. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi Judy and all,
    I just had to share that I got excused from jury duty. I am so happy. It was only superior court in Az. but I knew I was not up to it this time. I have served at various times in my life and I don't feel like I am letting the system down at this stage. I just served a couple of years ago as I posted to Judy. They were very prompt in their reply as I just sent it out last week.
    I hope all of you who don't feel up to the challenge, because that is what all these things have become to many of us, are excused also.
    Soft Hugs,
    Sandy (Cass)
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

That's all that is needed...
  3. KathiM

KathiM New Member

I had a permanent excuse from Dr but they still every once ina while send another one and i just got it last week......It is such a hassle to get the excuses as Dr's are so busy to do this type of thing......not to mention the mental stress it puts on me trying to get paperwork al done and sent in. I got it done though........
  4. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi All,
    Just thought I would say Hooray for all of us. This kind of starts the weekend off on a good note, right? Little things going our way are the best. Hooray again!!!
    Soft Hugs,
    Sandy (Cass)
  5. sofy

sofy New Member

I have served several times and felt it a valuable experience. The last two notices came when my brain couldnt add simple numbers. I just sent the form to my Dr. with a note saying I had no right to sit and decide anyones fate. He signed it and sent it in. The end