Reliv -powdered vitamin supplement

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TG, Sep 20, 2003.

1. TG

TG New Member

I have fibromyalgia an just tried taking some supplements called Reliv. I wondered if anyone els has tried this product and if you have had any results...good or bad?

Thanks for any advice.
    TG
  2. rochelle

rochelle New Member

I just noticed your message. What kind of results have you had? Was it expensive, and it so, do you feel it is worth it? How long did you have to take it to notice any difference? I know of someone who is selling the product. I don't feel like she is very knowledgable about the stuff. She is persistent, though. I thought I would like to see if I could find someone who has used it before I tell her I'm not interested. Thank-you for your time.
  3. bitter-sweet

bitter-sweet New Member

I've been on it for over 3 months, and can't say I've really noticed a big difference yet except my nails seem stronger. I've talked to so many people who have had success, so I'm still hopeful. It is pricey though. I'm spending about $100 a month. I'll let you know if I do get any results.
  4. Anita B.

Anita B. New Member

I used it faithfully for six months, but I didn't see any improvement.
  5. dojomo

dojomo New Member

For 8 months.... it was a waste of money for me......

Also I noticed "tg" has only 3 posts. ALL about Reliv....I smell a sales person.......Mikie?.....DJ
  6. TG

TG New Member

No, I don't sell anything. Somehow I re-signed up for the this site. I'd been on this site about a year ago and I'm not too techno savy so I ended up with a brand new name.

As for whether this product is helping, I don't know. I've only been on it for two weeks. I have had success with a mix of medications (Wellbutrin, Mobic, Attenolol, Klonopin, and the pain reliever Ultram) but I'm getting side effects that I'm not happy with. Can't tell if the side effects are from the fibro fog or just the Ultram since I've been on it for 8 years.

Any advice on whether any suppliments have helped, I'd appreciate it. Just don't want to stay on meds forever. I'm in my early 40s and thinking of being on these meds into my 70s and 80s is incomprehensible!

Thanks,
    TG
  7. TG

TG New Member

No, I don't sell anything. Somehow I re-signed up for the this site. I'd been on this site about a year ago and I'm not too techno savy so I ended up with a brand new name.

As for whether this product is helping, I don't know. I've only been on it for two weeks. I have had success with a mix of medications (Wellbutrin, Mobic, Attenolol, Klonopin, and the pain reliever Ultram) but I'm getting side effects that I'm not happy with. Can't tell if the side effects are from the fibro fog or just the Ultram since I've been on it for 8 years.

Any advice on whether any suppliments have helped, I'd appreciate it. Just don't want to stay on meds forever. I'm in my early 40s and thinking of being on these meds into my 70s and 80s is incomprehensible!

Thanks,
    TG