Remarkably better?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by woofmom, Oct 1, 2006.

1. woofmom

woofmom New Member

Starting yesterday afternoon, I started to feel extremely better. I don't know how or why. The only thing I did friday was to dot venegar on my nostrils. I also gave my dog a bath outside (bending over w/ but in the air) and bending over pulling weeds. I got a weird type headache and it felt as though there was pressure on my right ear. This went away after about an hour. That night my BP jumped around like crazy. The next morning I got a whiff of fragranced shampoo. My BP only went up to 126/90 and then came down to 115/78. It seems to have stabilized. I wonder if my brain got juggled back to normal from bending. I let you know if this lasts. As for now, I'm going to go pull weeds W/ but in air. All I can think to say is DUH!!!!!
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

It's so Hard to tell what makes us feel better!! But It's so nice to feel better for a few minutes even!

I know being out in the fresh air always makes me feel better! Bet you Dog woof enjoyed his bath!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You have a really good BP! Hope it continues for you!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S