Remedial Massage?.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shelbyeatenton, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Shelbyeatenton

Shelbyeatenton New Member

Please can anyone explain to me exactly what this is?

I am looking into aromatherapy and/or getting an indian head massage and came across this remedial massage and wondered if anyone had heard of it, could explain it, had experienced one and what it was like for the FM body?

Thank you for anything you can give me

Hugs, Shelby
    xxx
  2. Shelbyeatenton

Bumping to try and get some sort of info on this? the internet really isn't helping and i'd like some sort of personal experience of it.
    Cheers,

Shelby

xxx
  3. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Sorry, havn't heard of it either but would be interested to hear if it is any good for our types of bodies too.

Quite like the sound of it... doesn't sound tooo invasive.
    But i guess the reality might be quite the opposite!!!
  4. s--raquel

s--raquel New Member

Im having a brain-fog,lack of sleep induced moment...I was
    thinking you were talking about a remedial message(as in
    thought,E.S.P.,etc.)!Lord, I need to go back to sleep or start the coffee pot!LOL!

Sorry I couldn't help on this one...not sure you would
    WANT my help right now anyway...I'm a mess...lol..
  5. huska

huska New Member

I'VE BEEN DOING AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE FOR SOME TIME. IT HELPS A BIT WITH THE PAIN . IT'S RELAXING AND SHE "PUTS MY MUSCLES" THE RIGHT WAY SO I CAN BE OK FOR SOMETIMES 2 DAYS SOMETIMES 1 WEEK. AROMATHERAPY IS VERY GOOD. YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS ABOUT IT. AND VERY EXPENSIVE TOO. I TRUST IN THE PERSON THAT DOES THAT TO ME, BUT I'M IN PORTUGAL.....
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT REMEDIAL MASSAGE IS....NEVER HEARD OF THAT...SORRY.

OLGA
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

I haven't heard of this either sorry. If I run across the information though I'll post it back to you. I be looking.
    Take Care
    Nancy
  7. Shelbyeatenton

Thank you for all your replies.

s--raquel ~ I found your post really amusing and can certainly see how you made the mistake! Words can seem so different at times. I hope you are feeling more yourself now. If you aren't then i hope you are olding on to your humour.

huska ~ hi thank you for your information about aromathepy massage. Ive been advised to have an indian head massage to help me relax myself and this pain management nurse also suggested aromatherapy massage. Good to know they aren't ALL talking nonsense eh!!! Just kidding!

If ANYONE does find out anything then give me a shout!

Thanks again,

Shelby
    xxx