Remedy Needed Fast

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LTCucamonga, Nov 11, 2002.

1. LTCucamonga

LTCucamonga New Member

Hello, I am in search of a supplemntal remedy or a pathway to rid myself of this condition. Life is passing me by and I am not living up to my potential. I am weary of doctors who prescribe things that don't work leaving me broke.
    Does any one have a plan in place and can recomend nutritional supplements. Or a Doctor in the area who will treat a person and provide a finacial plan to get treatment. I have been on Disability since 92.It's like prison Life is not being lived. Doctors who get rich off peoples problems are just leaches. Damn them may fate provide a group of doctors that willwork with this problem and be affordable. Dr Wong listed in Christian Times charges $250 for each visit.he does not take insurance. How can he calhimself a Christian. He is greedy and self centered.
  2. LTCucamonga

LTCucamonga New Member

Hello, I am in search of a supplemntal remedy or a pathway to rid myself of this condition. Life is passing me by and I am not living up to my potential. I am weary of doctors who prescribe things that don't work leaving me broke.
    Does any one have a plan in place and can recomend nutritional supplements. Or a Doctor in the area who will treat a person and provide a finacial plan to get treatment. I have been on Disability since 92.It's like prison Life is not being lived. Doctors who get rich off peoples problems are just leaches. Damn them may fate provide a group of doctors that willwork with this problem and be affordable. Dr Wong listed in Christian Times charges $250 for each visit.he does not take insurance. How can he calhimself a Christian. He is greedy and self centered.
  3. sb439

sb439 New Member

please tell us what you're suffering from - then it is easier to make suggestions. FMS or CFIDS/CFS? which symptoms are the worst?
    All the best,
    Susanne
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, glad you found our board. Just what is it you have? I can tell you what I do to get relief, but as for as any of us know there is no cure! We would all like to have our old lives back, ASAP!

I take supplements and herbs, one prescribed drug, been to doctors too, lots of wasted time, but there are a few good ones out there, its just a matter of finding them. The one I had, died, so that leaves me wandering too.

I have Fibro, and all the other related stuff that goes with it.

Let us know how we can help, we would be glad to share with you, but you did not say what you have.

Again, welcome and hope we hear from you soon.

Shalom, Shirl