RemedyFind Fibromyalgia Newsletter

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bhodges, Jun 6, 2006.

1. bhodges

bhodges New Member

Hi – I just wanted to let readers know that I’ve just posted the June RemedyFind FMS newsletter on this page -
    http://www.remedyfind.com/newsletter_archives/Jun_06_FMS.html

A little background. Remedyfind is a free and unbiased site (not sponsored by any drug companies etc.) that lets individuals rate the effectiveness of the treatments they have used for specific health conditions. I started it 6 years ago to try to find help with treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (which I’ve had for some 20 years.) After doing the CFS section I realized the same approach could also work for other chronic health conditions, and so the site has now grown to cover some 85 conditions.

All the best, Brett Hodges
    Founder / Editor
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have somehow gotten signed up...I remember doing it but I don't remember how. I like the format and the information...the personal segment.

Hope others read this...thanks for publishing and thanks for the head-up on this site.

Sue
  3. bhodges

bhodges New Member

Thanks - the more input we can get in terms of treatment ratings, the more helpful the data will be. Good, bad and ugly - it is all important. Any suggestions on treatments that need to be added would be great too.
    All the best, Brett
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Brett:

Thanks for letting us know. I will read and go through the site tomorrow.

nyrofan
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

but the computer wouldn't let me. Said I had to specify a password. I already typed it twice.

I think you have to grow up w/ these machines or they're just too tricky.
  6. bhodges

bhodges New Member

HI - sorry to hear that some of you have had a hard time registering. I've noticed that a few members seem to have done it and have added ratings. I've tried to make it as simple as possible, but what is easy for one person can be challenging to another.

All the best, Brett
  7. place

place New Member

when I first got dx, I looked up the drug on the site. I really loved it because it rated all kinds of side effects and gave a spot for comments. Brett thanks so much for the site, it really helped me!
  8. place

place New Member

I really love this site! Bump so more people fill out what they have done!