remember me ?This is my new meds and where ive been

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Feb 18, 2007.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

How ya all been? whats new ? Ive been gone for a while lots has happen I'll fill ya in later .I just wanted to say hi again and tell those who care to write me back.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/19/2007]
  2. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Yes, I remember you. I am not on the board too much anymore, but I am glad to here from you.

How are you doing?

Sue in Ontario
  3. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Hope you are feeling better!

CherylSue
  4. jole

jole Member

Hi! Good to see your name again - I wondered where you were! Yes, you were missed. there are a lot of the ones that were here when I first started that are no longer on the board, so a familiar name is always good to see!
  5. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello,

I'm not sure if you remember chatting to me, but hello! I hope all is well with you. :)

Val
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

So glad you popped back in to see us!!
    Yes,...you've been missed. Hows everything going?
    I have'nt seen you around in awhile and got kinda worried.
    But then I chalk it up to some members hopfully feeling better so they're busy catchin up on life.
    Update us when you can~ OK
    Hugs
    Tandy
  7. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I've thought about you often, glad you are doing well enough to post now.

Hope you didn't get as much snow as we did here in your hubby's home town!

Best wishes,

Shar
  8. kjfms

kjfms Member

Of course I remember you. How are you?

So glad you are back look forward to seeing you around more hopefully.

Welcome back!!!

Talk to you soon,

Karen :)
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I was in Walter reeds mental ward again after trying to regulate my mets.the experence there was terrible and I will never go back there.

They let other people wonder around into your rooms and I just did not trust them there. very scary experence for me.

I also have beem on a new med that has help my pain alot.it has to be special ordered by my Doctor and can take up to two weeks to get in.It is called Pregabalin (Lyrica EQ) 75 mg twice a day. It makes me very sleepy till I get use to it but it helps my pain better then any thing I have tried.

This week has been terrible .... I broke my glasses,walked out of my bedroom twisted my ankel and it broke.Our TV went out and my lap top broke.Them my husband and I both had food poision and were in bed for 3 days.That was the worse we have ever been sick at the same time.

We are still trying to sell our home we think we have until may but after that he will probably loose the job in Ohio.

I have not been on mostly because of my mental state. I get very paranoid and scaried of everyone and everything. I close down and stop trusting what is real .My Doctors are working with me on that.I know its not proper thinking I just do not known how to deal with it .

I have thought about all of you and this board .I hope Some will try the new med I'm on and it will help you.
    I will try to stay on more but I do try to stay busy because of my mental health.
  10. spacee

spacee Member

What an ordeal! So good you are doing better. And I sure hope the pain med works really well for you.

Hugs,

Spacee
  11. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Welcome back. Gosh.. looks like you have had entirely too much going on!! Hope things settle down for you.
    Hugs!
    Dona
  12. good to see you here. Sorry to hear you have been having so much going on. I too just started lyrica. I am hoping it works. again good to see you!
  13. leubie

leubie New Member

hey--------yas we remember you--------and YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!!!!---------i am sorry you are having such an ordeal---------if there is any time you would like to chat----------please just let me (us -------here on this site)------ill listen---------i can not solve all your probelms-----------but i do listen well!!!!-------------you know now that i think of it i can not even solve all my own probelms!!!!!lol--------please take care and know THAT YOU ARE LOVED,MISSED AND ALWAYS CARED FOR!!!----------------please keep in touch------------------love to all----------Laura
  14. cct

cct Member

Happy to have you back on the message board!

What an ordeal you have been through. Man alive! You have had some amazing experiences.

You must have a very strong spirit to have been able to endure through all of these trying circumstances.

Blessings,

cct