Remember to keep it simple

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Apr 27, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Remember to keep it simple.

It's a fact. It's guaranteed. There is no doubt. Buy a toy for a toddler and within minutes they will lose sight of it and migrate to play with the box! Small children know intuitively what most adult need to remember - the simpler the better! Bell and whistles, glitz and glamour, pomp and circumstance often take away from the really special feature of simplicity.

Isn't it about time for you to simplify your life? Today is just the day to embrace the philosophy that less is more! Free up some time, skip out on some of the daily drama, refuse to be a part of the world's agenda to do more, be more, and have more. You have Jesus Christ. What more could you possible need?

You may actually be so wrapped up in the activity of your life that you have no real time to spend with the Lord. Now you know to keep things simple and take time out to spend with Him. - Gail Lindsay

"For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how orderly you are and how firm your faith in Christ is." Colossians 2:5

2. evon

evon New Member

i wish i could remember the story about a professor and his class, and he had a large bottle and filled it with golf balls.
    the story is a good one and points out the important things in life.
    if anyone knows this i wish they would post it for me so i can keepit, it pointed out that the things that matter most are your faith and family everything else is just glitter

evon
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

I complicate everything...I need a miracle to simplify my life...LOL:)
    Kathy