Remember "We Are The World" ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Waynesrhythm, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi All,

I just ran across this youtube video of We Are the World. Hard to believe it's been over 20 years ago already. Was fun watching all the young looking artists like Paul Simon, Bruce Springstein, Dionne Worwick, etc. Thought I'd post the link here in case some of you might be up for a "flash from the past." --- Enjoy.

We Are The World

Regards to all. Hope you're all enjoying some sun shining in your lives today. :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thanks so much for bringing that back. I watched it and it brought back so many memories of when that first came out. What a wonderful performance.
  3. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Jam,

I too was struck by the timing on this. Interesting how synchronicity plays out sometimes! Thanks for your note. :)

Hi Mickey, thanks also for your note. I've been meaning to get back to both of you, and Jam helped me out here tonight. Thanks Jam.

Best, Wayne
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I just watched this...what a great thing these stars did. And, then there was Michael Jackson...what a great talent he had. I got goosebumps watching that again..loved it..thanks again.