Remission!!! What I'm doing different.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ZosoLight, May 27, 2003.

1. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to say that I am having normal energy days after a year and a half of no good days at all.

The only things I am doing differently is i am on homeopathic drops that I got from my chiropractors. They tested me on an electrodermal machine and customized the drops just for my problems. The initial visit costs $145.00

I also started taking Zoloft again. (The electrodermal machine actually said that it wasn't toxic for me??!!)
    I am on a low dose, only 25mg every other day.

I continue to take lots of vitamins, omega 3 oil, and eat less carbos, sugar, and wheat. I'm a vegan so I am eating more beans, soy protein powder shakes, and nuts for protein.

I also take L-Tyrosine.

I know that the warm weather and sunshine is helping too.

"Knock on wood"- I hope this lasts for a while.

Love to All,

Mrs. Zoso
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I wish I wasn't part of the 14% of the population that is immune to homeopathy. It is such a safe form of medicine. It does nothing for me though.
    I hope this keeps up for you. It is so great to read some good news for a change.
    Klutzo

P.S. I admit to being prejudiced in favor of adrenal exhaustion as the major cause of these DD's, so I would bet the Tyrosine is the main reason you are feeling better!
    [This Message was Edited on 05/27/2003]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It sure is good news to hear you are doing so well. We don't get posts like yours often.

Sure hope it continues for you, and do keep in mind not to over do yourself. In other words, 'don't rock the boat'.

Keep us updated on your health............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm very happy you have gotten some help. Just one thing, I heard a report that eating soy is not good for us unless it's fermented as in soy sauce. Just thought I would pass that along.

Love, Mikie
  5. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Thanks for the replies.
    Yes, Klutzo, I do think that my FMS is caused by adrenal depletion, and I will continue to treat it from that angle.

Mickie: Yes, I have been reading such negative things about soy lately and I have cut back considerably. I used to eat several servings a day. I love fermented soy but I just read Robert O. Young's book " Sick and Tired?" and he says to avoid ALL fermented foods. I am left with very little to eat, especially protein. I also just read "The Mood Cure" and the author says to eat TONS of animal protein and fat! So hard to know what to do.

Shirl: Thank you for the reminder not to over do it. This is the hardest advice of all to follow but I know what the consequences are!

Take Care,

Mrs. Zoso

[This Message was Edited on 05/27/2003]
  6. spatialbean

spatialbean New Member

on doing so well!

Adrenal depletion...is there a test for that?? How do you know if you have it?

Thanks,
    Claudia
  7. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hi Beaner,
    Yes, There is an adrenal test. Most insurance companys don't cover it. It cost us $100. You will collect your saliva 4 times in one day with little sponges and put them in 4 different little vials, then refrigerate and mail them off to the lab.

I haven't done it yet, but my husband has and we are awaiting the results. His Doctor ordered it. I will post the results and the lab info when we get it back.

Mrs. Zoso
  8. mq

mq New Member

electrodermal machine? How does insurance do w/ this?
    If you see my message today, you know I'm grasping for answers!
    mq
  9. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hi,
    I live in a fairly small town and we have 4 chiroprctors who have these electrodermal machines. Try calling the ones in your town, they might know who has the one nearest you. Oddly enough, I found out from the nurse/midwife who I see for Gyne stuff. She gave homeopathic treatments thumbs up!

Good Luck,

Mrs. zoso