Remission

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elizajane40, Nov 13, 2005.

1. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

I seem to be experiencing a remission of symptoms.
    If you have had this happen before. Please tell me how long it lasted for you and if you were able to gain strength back during that time.

Thank you !!!!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My CFIDS and FMS appear to be in a cycle of remission and relapse. The remissions are various lengths depending on whether I overdo things or get sick with a virus.

Enjoy your remission and I hope it lasts forever for you. Do you know what may be responsible for it? Inquiring foggy minds want to know :)

Love, Mikie
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

has been a few months but even then I still had pain, just not as bad as usual.

I hope this lasts a long time for you too but please dont be too disappointed if you relapse, it's the nature of the illness.

love
    Rosie
  4. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

I really appreciate your replies. I don't seem to have the gnawing pain that I used to. Only an occassional shooting pain or two. My fibro fog is gone and I feel more like myself. My endurance and physical stamina are still very weak..but better than before. If I had to attribute it to anything it would be an increase in my Desipramine dose and keeping a very set schedule of when I get up and when I go to bed. I hope this lasts long enough for me to be able to exercise and drop some weight!
  5. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

I am really sad to hear you are in a flare. I hope you feel relief soon.