Rene Glad to hear the good news!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I started another thread as the other one was getting very long.

I am very glad to hear that the dogs are going to a good home. I know that you will miss them but they will be well tooken care of.

It sounds like you Mom remembered your birthday. It was nice of her to say that you can get something for $25. I am glad that you got to go out to eat with your neighbor.

We went and saw Daddy today. He is still somewhat down. I fianally got some of Bud's stuff boxed up and off of the table and back of the couch. I just went in and started doing it. I am going to do a little each time I go in there. Daddy did make the comment that he would like to see a whole bunch of it gone. I said we can do that too.

I think my brother tried to call me yesterday. I was laying down and the phone rang. I did not reconize the number on caller ID so I did not answere it, when I got up there was a recording that said this is a free call if you want to accept it press 1 if not press 2 or hang up. Daddy said that is what comes on when Bud is using a phone card.

Alan is feeling a little better today. He is trying to stay away from anything with gluten in it to see if that is what is causing him the pain. He does not want to take that test on the 23 needless to say.

How is your Mom? I am really glad for you about the dogs. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 03/17/2007]
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, well that sounds good for you too that your packing up some of Buds stuff and your dad wants you to. What do you think your brother wants when he called you?

That is a good idea for alan to stay away from gluten so then he won't have the test.

I'm gonna be really sad though about the dogs. I love them but they gotta go. I have a bag of Bandy's (pekingese) hair that i've saved for a long time.

My mom is the same. She has a uti. Do you know if urinary infections can cause mental problems? Someone or I read some where that they can. She didn't like her dinner Swedish meatball and rice. I forgot to call the kitchen.

I had a nice time out last night. My hamburger was almost $9.00! I haven't been out in so long. I used to eat out 4 times a week.

Well guess I better go for now. How is Draven and Alexis?

Take care,
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I have no idea what my brother wanted. He has not called back. I have a feeling it was money for his commisary account.

Alan got Draven for the night last night. He was suppose to have him back at 8:00 than she changed and said early than she changed it to 6:00 and threatened to take him to court if he did not go by what she said. The thing was she had written out Dravn's schdule and put in big letter back by 8:00. She also said that she had a few rules and one was that she met anyone that Alan had over when Draven was there. He told her she was dumb. I asked him if the same went for her, he got to meet anyone that she had where she lives.

I know you are sad about the dogs, but it sounds like they will find good homes.

I don't know for sure about a UTI and mental. It does seem like I heard somewhere that the infection can cause a problem, or maybe the meds they have her on to get rid of it. The poor thing has one thing after another.

I am glad that you had such a good time when you went out last night. I know it did you alot of good. Hopefully you could put things out of your mind for just a little while. I know it is not easy.

Let me know how things are. Take care.

God bless; Pam
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam I can't believe Andrea wants to know whos at his house! Thats a good one to say you want to know who is at her house. Alan doesn't need all this stress. Hes been through enough.

Well I went to see my mom. SHe didn't want to watch the movie "Shall we Dance" so well shoot for next time. I think Pam may have died. I called the hospital and they said they have no one by that name. I go "if shes in the Brucevill nursing home would it be in your system" and he said "yes". The nursing home is connected with the hospital.

I couldn't go to her door as its too far and I called the hospital after I got home. I'm gonna call again tonight just to see.

I called a church that has a high school and talked to a really nice lady cause I need help with cleaning and I will pay. SHe is gonna find someone she said. She was nice.

My brother hasn't been answering the phone. OH he better as I gotta somehow get the dogs. I don't know when they are going as they didn't write back but I am sure I will tomorrow hear from them as she works at the SPCA.

What did you do this weekend? How is your weather? Our is finally really good at 73.

Well take care,

5. Rene

Rene New Member

I just called the hospital again and they transferred me to ICU and Pam did die. She died last night. I asked if she was alone and she said the conservator was there. I hope she didn't know thats all was there for her.

Its sad and I'm crying. I just never met anyone like her to be in pain and completely paralized only could swallow and move her eyeballs confined to her bed and to be able to look forward to Christmas and wanted to go to church.

Well I do know she isn't suffering anymore. I hope she can eat food and go to church and go to parties and go whereever she wants up in heaven. She deserves it. SHe did from her bed sores I just know it.

Well just wanted to let you know I tell my mom another time.

6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so very very sorry to hear that Pam passed away. You are right she is no longer suffering and can now do the things she couldn't do. You where a good friend to her and I am sure that meant alot to her. You know people like her make you glad for what you can do. Did she not have any family? Did she have alot of bed sores?

Your right about Andrea, she has alot of nerve. She who keeps saying she wants to be Alexis' Mom also said when Alan said he was raising one child and doing ok, said "and she is mouthy and out of control". I am done with her, I don't want her in my house or any where around me. When she picked up Draven after saying this on the phone she had the nerve to ask Alan if she was going to get to spend sometime with Alexis.

If your brother won't answer the phone can you send him a note? He probably knows if you get rid of the dogs he will have to be getting out of the house and loose his free lodging.

I know you are really down know. Remember Pam is in a beautiful place, heaven has a new angel and she was lucky enough to have a friend that cared so much for her on earth.

Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  7. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, yea it sad about Pam. It went so fast cause a couple of weeks ago or so she was out of the hopital and she said "she was glad to be back" and now she is gone. Poor thing she just was horribly bad like a few days later.

She was full of life. I don't think she knows she was alone. I was shocked how bad she was. I felt she should have been in the hospital. Those "aids" otta feel bad for not taking her to church. If I would have saw that I would have spoke up.
    If was such a fight for her to get water. I'd have to go get the nurse to get her water as it had to be thickened and I wasn't allowed to give it to her.

I wouldn't want Andrea around Alexis either from what you have told me. I talked to my brother today and told him. The dogs are going wednesday. I have to get them. Boy is it gonna be hard to say goodbye and of course my period started too so thats nice!

Well I'm gonna get some dinner. I saw my mom and she got out of bed. She was acting pretty good.

Sorry for going on but my emotions are all over the place. I'm not myself the past few days!
    Take care,
  8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Please do not apolize for going on, you didn't, you are upset and you have every right to be.

Pam was lucky to have someone who cares as much as you do. It is a shame it was such a chose for her to get a drink of water, or that they would not take her to church. Does she have any family at allo? What about a funeral.

You are going thru so much right now. It is going to be so hard to let the dogs go, just try and remember they will find a good home for them. How did your brother act when you told him?

Well Andrea is at it again. She called from the lot office there where Alan lives and said he needed to come down and sign a waiver so she could get her name off of the lot lease. He was glad to do that. Later she called and said that the baby was running a fever less than 30 minutes later it was up another degree with tylenol. She wanted Alan to come take them to the Dr. He told her his transmission was leaking and he couldn't drive it. He is tired of all the cries of wolf. They had words so all of a sudden something is wrong with the baby. She supposedly did take him and he has the bug that has been going around. She had already told Alan that her nephen and cousians baby had it.

Glad that you Mom seemed to be doing ok. I hope that things start going better for you very soon, I am here if you need to talk.

God bless; Pam
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Well thats good she is off the lease. Is she gonna work ever? How does she live?

Snuggles the dog I have who is a 16 yr old pekingese is sick. He is having really dark stool with blood in it and he was drooling last night. He hasn't had a bowel movement today but I'm gonna watch him and I will probably take him to the vet today if I see anything bad today.

I have to get the dogs tonight and they will spend the night with me. I'm not looking forward to that as I know its the last I'll ever see them. They leave for LA at 7 am tomorrow. My brother was being super nice and saying hes so proud of me and I do a lot. He makes me sick but I kept my mouth shut.

How is Alan doing? How is Bill's job going?

Well I better go I want to carry Snuggle out to see if he will go to the bathroom so I can see it.

Take care,

10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How is Snuggles? I hope feeling better. I feel bad for you having to keep the dogs over night and sending them off tomorrow. I will be thinking of you.

It sounds like your brother is trying to get on your good side. How is your Mom doing?

Alan feels pretty good and than he starts hurting and feelinf bad. Bill really likes his job, he does not like all of the training. The majority of it has nothing to do with his job but it is state required.

Andrea told Alan that she had to get up every 4 hours and take Draven's temp last night. He told her welcome to parenthood. He was that sick last night but today she called and wanted to know if she could have Alexis that they where going to either Chuck E Cheese or Party Safari and wanted to know if she could take Alexis. If that baby is sick he sure doesn't need to be out like that. Alan told her no they already had plans.

Guess what? I got a letter from my brother. It was really a nice letter. He "sounded" like he regretted what he did and wants to get us all back in his life. He said that he was going to call me this evening but I have not heard from him. He is going to have to prove it to me.

How are you doing? I know you are going thru so much and are sad about the dogs. I am here if you need to "talk".

Take care of yourself.

God bless; Pam
  11. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam well I have the dogs. My brother was being ok and the yard was a mess. Nice he can't even mow it. Me and the dogs are having a nice time. Daisys eye is really bad. It looks like its been poked or something. Her eyeball has like a dent in it but the dent goes out and her eye is all red.

They are going to the vet.

Bandie is enjoying his pig ear and the doggie bed. I'm enjoying this time.

Snuggles didn't have a BM all day. Hes acting ok but I'll keep watching.

I didn't see my mom as I had to get the dogs and thats all the energy I get. SHe had a stomach ach so I call the nurse.

Well guess our brothers are trying to be nice. Mine will be cruel we he gets notice to get out. I don't know what to do as there is one cat left and she won't come in and I can't get her.

Yea funny she is willing to take him out for pizza after hes sick all night.

Is your brother writing nice messages to your dad too? How is he doing?

How much more training does Bill have?

Well Im gonna get dressed for bed now.

Take care,
  12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are you doing? How did it go getting the dogs off on their trip? I know you will miss them. Does your Mom know what is going on?

Alan is hurting today, I wish that they would find out what it is. The only thing he heard from her today is when he texted her to see how the baby was and she sent back ok. She will not give Alan Draven's SSN so I can open a savings acoount for him like we did Alexis for college. She told Alan that Dravn's college was taken care of.

Bud never did call me. I did not talk to Daddy today, I talked to him yesterday and told him I got a letter from Bud. He had just gotten home from sending Bud some money for his commisary account. It never stops.

Bill has 4-5 weeks more training. He said that he is so tired of doing so much setting.

I am going to get ready for bed. How is your Mom? Take care of yourself and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  13. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Well I met the gal at the gas station today. She was a college student going to LA so that is why she offered to take them. I did ok till I started taking them out of the car. I started crying hard when I reached Bandit.

They are in LA now. I wish I could call then to tell them what is going on. I don't won't to give them one minute of emotional pain. But I know they are distressed.

Well hopefully the drs will find out when they do that test for Alan. Thats awful Andrea won't give him Dravens SS number. I wonder if shes making ALan sick-she isn't helping any thats for sure.

Thats a lot of training time for Bill. I hope it goes by fast.

I didn't see my mom again today just to tired as I didn't sleep hardly at all.

I just hope the dogs are ok. I want to call but I can't.

Well hopefully things for both of us will turn around soon. I got the eviction stuff to deal with next.

Oh Snuggles had a BM and it looked normal. If he does have the dark stool with the blood we are going to the vet.

Take care,
  14. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am glad that you got the dogs off. I know how hard it was for you, but remember they will go to another good home. Do you have to start the eviction process over again?

I think you may have something about Andrea making Alan sick. The stress anyway. Her latest thing is not calling and letting him know about the baby. She has went from calling everytime he moved to not at all.

I hope you are right we can both use some good luck. I hope that your Mom is doing ok. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam

15. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, the lady in LA wrote me and the dogs were taken to a nice walk in the park and then were going to the vet.

Well how is you weather? Ours is perfet in the low 70s.

Is Alan able to work and how is he doing?

Well I saw my mom today. She told me she was thankful for me so that was nice. SHe still is burning so I told the nurse. She got out of bed for 40 min. SO that was good.

I don't know about the eviction. I didn't call. I will probably call tomorrow. I just so tired of problems. My mom is saying she wants him in the house! She wants to go home and have him take care of her. She asked if he asked about her and I just said yes even though he doesn't hardly ever.

Well better go for now.
    Take care,
  16. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so glad that the dogs are well taken care of. I know that you miss them.

Alan had a bad day yesterday as far as pain goes. We have to go over to the hospital today for that scope test. I hope we find out something. I doubt if we do today they will probably have to take a few days to get the results to the Dr. when you know they have them right then.

I know what you mean about problems. I am so tired of them and it seems like when one of them is gone here come a couple more.

I understand about telling your Mom that your brother asks about her. There are so many things that my brother has said about my Daddy that I feel like he should know but know it would really hurt him if he did. My brother blames my Daddy for him being the way he is. That is who he blames to everybody else, when he tells it to Daddy it is someone elses fault. He even told his xwife that he got the heck beat out of him when he was young. That is so far from the truth.

His xwife called me last night. My nephew and her have not heard from him in 6 months. I told her he is in jail.

I am glad that your Mom said that she is thankful for you and that she was able to get up out of bed.

Did your Mom know how your brother was before? Does she want to go home so bad that she is saying she wants him to take care of her? We can't get in their minds to find out for sure what they really think. I get the impression most of the time that Daddy does not want Bud to come back there, than he will say something like he did help me with a couple of things.

I hope that things get better for you. Take care of yourself and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  17. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how did the test go today? I would think that would be way worse then the colonoscpy. I hope they find something so they can get him feeling better. What do you think it is?

Yea our brothers always think they are the victims. He was my moms favorite. I did get a lot of material stuff but he was her favorite. I called the lawyer and they said to call back cause we may have to redue the 30 notice again. I hope not.

That creap who was in the house who hurt my mom trial got postponed again to may! This is the 3rd time. It makes me sick to think he could be in my moms house (he was) and probably sleeping in my bed!!

What are you going to be doing this weekend? Anything fun?

My mom is still burning. I told the nurse again. I'm going to call the dr myself and tell him.

Well hang in there. I feel for you having to go to the drs all the time and you don't feel good. Its hard to watch your son suffer. Abdomial pain is hard to track down sometimes.

Well take care of yourself
  18. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi! Alan's test went ok. He said it wasn't as bad as he thought. They sedated him and he said he doesn't remember them putting it in but he did gag when they took it out. It did not take as long as they said it would, so I don't know if that is good or bad. He called the Drs. office but they said they wouldn't know anything before Mon.

I still have not heard anything from my brother and either has my Daddy. I don't know what is going on. His birthday is April 2. I did get him a card I am going to sent him. I don't know if he is going to be changed when he comes out.

We took Alexis to the zoo yesterday since it was such a beautiful day. We all had a good time.

How are things with you. Did you get a chance to talk to the Dr. about your Mom's burning? I cannot believe that your brother allowed someone back in the house that had hurt your Mom. It sounds like your Mom is like my Daddy they keep thinking there is good in our brothers.

Hope that things are going ok and you are getting some rest. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam

PS. Alan called the Drs. office and they said that the test came back normal, no tumors or bleeding. He is suppose to follow up with his Dr., whick he has an appointment at 3:20 today. He wants me to go with him, I do have a few questions.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]
  19. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hope everythiug is ok.
  20. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, glad the test wasn't as to bad for Alan. Well where do you go from here as they didn't find anything?? More doctors I guess.

That sounds like a lot of fun going to the zoo. Your so lucky to have Alexis!

My mom still has an infection. They did the test again. Shes on antibiotics which don't seem to be working.

I ordered the eviction yesterday and hopefully he will be served soon. If they can't catch him it costs me another $100. My neighbor said he will feed the cat and maybe keep her!! He also said he wants to mow the lawn. That is so nice of him.

Well I've been really weak and I hope I make it to my moms NH today. I went yesterday and only stayed an hour.

Well I hope you get some help today at the doctors.

I haven't heard about how the dogs are but I've been thinking of them a lot. I think I will write her though she doesn't like the old owners involved.

Take care,