Rene-Glad to hear the news

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Busyknitter2, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi Rene, glad to hear the news that your Mom is getting out of the hospital. Will she still have that same Dr. at the nursing home? Your right I want to know the truth and the facts but they do not have to be so mean or cold hearted.

I hope that you get some rest. You have so much to deal with you need to take care of yourself.

It was a blast with our Granddaughter. We had her all week, her Daddy picked her up after work today. She did not want to go home.

We are suppose to go with another couple to a festival of some sort tomorrow. Sunday I need to go to Sam's Club and get more Ensure for Daddy. He is suppose to drink 2 a day. He is about 5'8' and weighs 107.5 pounds. He just has no appetite.

I hope you see this new thread. Take care, let me know how things are going. Get some rest this weekend.

God bless, Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 10/06/2006]
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Bump for Rene
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Rene hope you see this and things are ok.
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, How did your weekend go? Where did you end up going? Gosh I get up set that my mom weighs 89 pds so that must be hard for your dad. How is he doing and what the latest with your brother?

Well I go everyday still to feed her lunch and I leave as I'm to tired. She wasn't drugged up today as much so that is good.

Yea that dr is at the home but he isn't this month as they rotate every other month.

I haven't called my moms house as I am so scared. I scared about my brother and worried about the dogs and to top it off my period is coming any day. The 30 days is up the 11th but if they are moving it would be now on the weekend. Nice of my "brother" to let me know!

My mom hasn't done her will either. I have to get her to do it but she can be out of it so I don't know what to do.

Well I'd like to hear about where you went with your friends.

How is your son doing with his knee? Is your son liking his apartment?

Well take care,
    Rene
  5. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am glad that you saw the new thread I started. We did have a good time yesterday. Went to a small town called cateract that had a town wide flea market type thing. We did alot of walking and I bought a few things.

Today I am paying for it my back is killing me. I am still glad that I did it. We have our Granddaughter again tonight. My son's fiance' had to go to the hospital again. She said that she was having alot of contractions, again they found nothing, she was not dilating and the baby is ok.

We did not even try to go to the hospital this time. My oldest son was going to take Alexis if we had went. I am sick of running up there and it being a false cry wolf type of thing, and tired of Alexis constantly being bumped around. She does love being here.

My son's knee is better but he still says it hurts at times. He is so tired and worn out from working, cooking, cleaning, and raising his daughter. He thinks after the baby is born that things will change. I do not believe that they will. She still will not know how to cook or want to learn or clean. He likes having a place of his own that can some day be his.

Daddy is doing fair. I took him another case of Ensure today. He was upset that he could not pay me back for it. (I don't want him to). The last time he paid me $20 for it, I will not tell him that it was more than that. He had to get a Rx filled that cost him $150. I can almost guarantee that he has given my brother money also.

Daddy does not have a will either. I am down to make medical decision and beneficiary for his one life insurance policy. He always said that it would be split in half. Well everything is gone and that would not have worked out anyway.

When they get out of your Mother's house will you have to sell it?

Is your Mom feeling any better? I know that you have to been worn out. You have been doing this for a long time. I know how tuff it was when I went up to the hospital everyday when Daddy was in there.

It is late and I am going to try and lay down and get some rest. The best to you and your Mom. You guys are in my prayers. Please let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

7. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, sorry your back is hurting. That sounds like fun. Thats one thing I'm thankful for that I don't have any physical pain.

Yea I don't blame you about going to the hospital. I don't go until I talk to the er nurse. When I went in Aug they made me call the ER dept from the lobby and wouldn't let me in for two hours!! I had to lay down on the benches so I don't go until I know I can get in.

Why does your dad have to pay $150!! That is too much.

Well I saw her for lunch yesterday. I fed her almost all of it. I brought her pie and she liked it which is a joy for me.

Well bad news. I called the house and they aren't packing. So my brother says. He could be lying. I don't know what to do. I have to get them evicted through small claims court which cost about $400 each and I have to pay for it! I can't get it back unless i take them to court. I can't believe this. My brother thinks hes staying and I can't tell him hes out or he won't tell me anything.

He said he'd talk to them tonight. Yea right. I don't know what me and my mom did to deserve this.

Well Sorry again for venting. I thank you for caring.

Take care,
    Rene

8. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam Going to tell you the "caregiver" called and said she isn't moving ti the 1st or 15 of Nov!!!!! She said my 30 day notice was invalid cause I broke the law by coming in.

I told her I used the key but it wouldn't open ( i think the inside latch was on) and so I knocked and her boyfriend let me it. It is a huge mess to start the eviction process and then make a court date too. I think I may forget it as I can't take it and she knows it. The eviction takes about 3 weeks.

I just had to get this out.
    Thanks for listening!
    Rene
  9. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Boy oh boy what a mess. I feel so bad for you. Where do they get it in their heads that they can stay on for ever for nothing? I know that it is ruff on you, if at all possible don't let them make you back down. You and your Mom do not deserve any of this.

I do not understand why people like them and my brother get away with all that they get away with.

Where does that girl get off thinking you broke the notice because you came in? It is in no way her house.

I am glad that your Mom enjoyed the pie. It does make you feel good to give them something that they like or enjoy.

My Dad had to pay the $150.00 for one of his meds. It is one that he puts the capsule in a little tube, punctures it and than inhales it.

We got some news today. After the false run again to the hospital this weekend,they had a normal schduled visit today. They are going to take my Grandson by C-section on Nov. 3. He will be 5lbs. by than. The Dr. is saying that if everything goes right they will be in the hospital for three days. My Momma's birthday is Nov. 4. I lost her 8 years ago on July 9. She never got to met her Great Grandchildren.

Hope things go ok for you. I am here to listen anytime.

God bless; Pam
  10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

11. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi, well that is good about the baby. How would you have felt if it was on your mom's Bday?

Well I don't know what to do. Its a long story. I haven't talked to them and don't know if my brother is in the house or not.

I talked to a law student at the law school and he told me I can't go in with out 24hr notice. So if the judge thinks I'm lying (that I tried my key and then knocked and he let me it) then we lose.

I get a free lawyer too. BUt I have to pay $300. If I lose i have to give another 30 day notice which I can do at court. If I would have had the 30 notice served there would be know way I'd get the eviction.

I'm thinking of giving another 30day notice served by a processor. Because the eviction can take 20 days and I could lose if I'm not believed.
    Plus I think they'll trash the house less that way. I'm scared too of my brother. They have banded together I think.

My mom is too bad off, she has no clue whats going on. SHes just really miserable. I didn't get to see her as I was so weak but thankful for the kind help I got from the lawyer.

I am scared of serving a new 30 day cause it will look like I did go into the house on my own when I didn't.

Sorry for all of this. Thanks for caring.

Take care,
    Rene

12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I would have loved for my Grandson to have been born on my Momma's birthday. My Granddaughter was due on July 9 which was the day that I losed her. I did not want that. They induced on June 30 and she was born on July 1.

Boy you sure have alot to deal with. I am glad that you got to talk to someone who knows about the laws. It is a real shame that you have to go thru all of this. Why do these people think that they can stay in a house that is not even theirs? There are some people that thinks the world owes them something.

My son is off work again with his knee. He went to the hospital on Tues. His work is where he has to push very heavy loaded carts and it is just to much for his knee. He is trying to get another job.

How is your Mom doing? Are you getting any rest? I am so sorry that you are going thru so much.

Please let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Bump for Rene
  14. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Rene hope that things are ok!!!
  15. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam sorry I didn't get back quicker. I thought I did but I'm not thinking to good.

How is your dad? Do you think your son will have an easy time of getting another job?

I'm not doing to well. My mom was so drugged out yesterday I tapped her to wake her up and she just barely opened her eyes and then out cold. I thought she was dead at first.

I don't know what to do with those people. I"M SCared. She was usuing my moms blanket (it was out on the couch) that my moms friend 20yrs ago made and my mom NEVER used it - she wanted it saved. That was when I served the papers. I blocked that out.

Well let me know how you are. What did you do this weekend?
    TC
    Rene
  16. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi Rnee sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Things have been very hectic.

How are things going with your Mom? I hope things are going well. How are things with getting the "guests" out. Why do people have to act the way they do? I will never figure some people out.

Well the date the arrival of my Grandson has changed again. They are going to take him by c-section on 10/26 instead of 11/3. I hope that he will be ok. I have a bad feeling. The reason is because she is having so many contractions (she is in no way dilated) and so uncomfortable.

My Daddy is still so unhappy. I am going tomorrow to pick up a Rx that he could not afford to get. I did tell him tonight when he said that he could not get ahead he kept getting behind that alot of it was because he has been supporting my brother. He agreed and said that my brother had bled him dry.

Please let me know how things are going with you. I hope that things have calmed down.

God bless; Pam
  17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Bump for Rene
  18. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, sorry about your grandbaby's date being moved back. I'm sure everything will be ok and I will send prayers your way.

Does you brother know or even care about your dad? If you tell him to give your dad money for rent so he can get medicine what would he say? I guess he doesn't have a job.

I have to go to the hospital to meet my mom as she has 2 appts. She will be have surgery as early as next week on her arm.

Those creaps are still there. I need to evict them but scared and don't have the strength. I'm already stressed out to the max.

Well hope things have slowed down for you.
    Take care,
    Rene
  19. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Thnk you for the prayers. They mean alot.

My brother knows my Dadddy has a tuff time of it. He did start a new job this past Monday. Needless to say he has not got a paycheck yet. I called Daddy and told him I was going to go get his Rx that he needed. He told me in no way to do it. I gave in to him, as it was upsetting him more, he said that he had borrowed all that he was going to that he would never be able to pay it back. I told him that Bill and I are not worried about it.

He did say that my brother was going to check into somewhere that would help with Daddy's Rxs. If he was not always getting money off of my Dad it would help. Daddy does not want me to say anything to my brother because when he gets upset he goes on binges. I said that I would not but I do not know how long I can keep that promise.

I will keep you and your Mom in my prayers also. Boy she has been thru so much too. I hope that everything goes well. I am sorry that you are so stressed out. People like the caretakers and our brothers do not care about anyone but themselves.

Please keep me posted on how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  20. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi How are you? Doing anything fun this weekend?

Glad your brother got a job. Hope he helps out your dad. How old is your brother?

My moms dr isn't so sure if she should have surgery. I'm confused. He thinks she may not make it out of the hospital. I don't agree so much with that. The last dr said she HAD to have it. Basically my days are just going to see her and doing all I can.

Is your dad doing his therapy?

Well take care and I have been praying for you and your grandbaby.
    Rene