Rene How are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are you feeling today? I hope that you are doing better. How is your Mom?

I am sorry to hear that they moved Pam so far away from where your Mom is. You are very sweet to check on her.

I am very achy. I had the house to myself today so I over did it. I did laundry and cleaned the house as well as cleaned out a few drawers. I hope I don't pay for it to much tomorrow. I have to go check on Daddy and go to the store.

Daddy is still in a down mood. He was better today, he is so bummed out about Bud. They keep calling him about a charge card that he never had. The person today did give him a phone number for fraud. They told him some of the places that the card was used and they are right around Daddy. My brother has stolen so much from my Dad, it has to stop.

Alan is feeling a little better. Yes he went to the hospital on Wed. evening and they did tests to see if it was his appendix and than said that they thought it was viral. He was doubled over it hurt so bad. They did say if he was still hurting the next day to call his Dr. He went and saw the Dr. and he said that it was viral but it was in his colon, and that he may have a hernia and if he gets a bulge down there, to get back in. If he is not better by Monday he is suppose to make an appointment for a colonoscopy. He wants no part of that. He said today that he was a little better, that it was not a constant pain.

I tell you that boy has nothing but bad luck. He really likes his new job so I hope that he does not loose it.

Well once again I went on and on. My husband just came in and said good night chatter box.

I am sorry that you can't find a place for the dogs. What does the "share of cost mean"? Is it what they call "spend down here". They try to get people any way that they can.

Take care. Please take care of yourself and get some rest. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I started another thread since the other one was getting so long.
  3. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, HOw is Alan doing now? I hope his boss doesn't let him go. They can't do that in CA if you are sick. Is his boss understanding? What is Alan doing?

Do you want your brother busted for what he did? I think you could call behind your dads back and have the police involved and they can get the camera tapes if they had a camera on him. I'm not to sure but I think you can.

Oh Share of cost just means the NH will bill her monthly and then bill medicaid. Shes been on medicaid already but now they are saying we need to request a hearing. I cant do that I'm exausted.

I went today even though I was soooo tired. My mom was just blaming me and not being nice. I went to see Pam and she was really bad. I almost cried. I put a sign up for her to have her blinds closed as it hurts her eyes. I need to call back to tell them she hates the overhead light on. I wish she was near my mom but it took a lot for me to go see her the place is like an airport.

I didn't hear for the lady about the dogs. I don't understand.

Has Andrea been calling still? Do you think she is a good mom to Draven? Who is he looking like now?

Well hope you didn't over do it and got to go out and have a little bit of fun this weekend. Is Alan with you?

Well take care,
  4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so sorry to hear that your Mom was not being nice. Was she in alot of pain or do you think her medience was doing it?

That is so sweet of you to look after Pam. Does she have any visitors?

I have thoght about turning Bud in. I don't know if that will help or hurt Daddy. He is fed up but he still feels that he has an obligation to Bud. It makes me so upset that Bud has done this and he will try and do it again. I found out yesterday that he has petioned the court to get out early because Daddy is in bad health and he needs to care for him. They turned him down at least one time.

Alan is feeling better. I hope that they don't let him go. He has a Drs. excuse and they are not suppose to, but alot of times they will find some little thing to let them go. The job is thru a temp service. He works with cell phones.

Andrea calls alot. She and Draven are staying with Alan every weekend. He says there is no way that it will be permanent. She seems to take good care of Draven.

I am feeling awful, hurting and I know alot is worry over my Dad and Alan. I slept in this morning.

You definately need to get some rest and take care of yourself. I know how hard it is when other people depend on us.

Take care of yourself and let me know how you feel.

God bless; Pam
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Pam sorry your not feeling well. That must be hard to know your pain is going to come the next day because you lived a little. Is your housework load bigger or smaller since Bill went back to work?

Well I hope Alan gets to stay at his job too. I'm glad Andrea is good with Draven.

My brothers creap friend used my moms card (we think)and we called the company and they took off the $100. It was with Capital One. I can't believe how easy it was. I made the call to the credit card place and then they sent a simple form to fill out. If the charge isn't athorized by the card holder they can't make you pay for it I think.

How is your weather? I went tonight to see my mom. I was laying down all day but she said the nurse wasn't nice so I went up there cause I know who it was. She normally is never her aid but she isn't nice I can tell.

Thankfully my mom wanted out of bed so I got to lay down. I also saw Pam. Her light that she always wants off was on. I turned it off. I feel bad for her. I told them it hurts her eyes. They put a note on her chart.

Well don't know if I'll make it tomorrow to see her or not. I gotta to figure out about the dogs too.
    Take care,

6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How is your Mom? I am glad that she was able to get up out of bed. Do you have to do it or does a nurse or aid come in and do it? It seems like when ever a person is in the hospital or the NH there is at least one person who is not nice or professional. Will this person have your Mom for a patient for very long?

My Daddy's card is with Cap 1. He never signed to get the card or never used it. He did not know there was one in his name until they started calling. I am sure that he got the application in the mail and my brother sent it in. They gave him a number to call for fraud. He says he is not going to call it that it is not his problem, but it is. How where you able to call for your Mom? I am trying to figure out how I can call for Daddy.

Between this credit card, the checks, things he hocked (including a special ring that my Momma bought Daddy), my brother should be in jail for a very long time.

Bill told me I need to tell Daddy that he needs to do something or I will or If he won't do anything or let me do anything that I did not want to hear about anything else my brother does. Either way someone is going to get hurt. I don't want Daddy upset, but I don't know what I can do.

I started writing my brother a letter and could not finish it. This one is to let him know that I am taking care of Daddy and that I am aware of what has happened.

I am sorry that once again I went on and on. I am staying upset 24/7 over this.

Have you had any luck with the dogs or getting your brother out of your Mom's house? Why do people have to be the way that they are? Please let me know how things are going, and how you are feeling.

God bless; Pam

7. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, oh I agree with Bill. I said that yrs ago to my mom that I don't want to hear it if she isn't gonna do anything. My brother would steal $200 a month that she hid under her pillow. She would rarely let me take it home I'd have to fight hard. Finally she always let me take it home.

Well either way ,sadly, your dad is gonna be upset if hes in jail or out. I think its harder for you everytime he steals from your dad. I got to call Capital one cause my mom was in bed and I called and they got her on the line for a minute to say they can talk to me about the account.

Don't laugh but are you sure Bud did it? Maybe you can lead your dad to think someone else may have done it by stealing the app from the mail. Then maybe he'll do something. Again it wasn't stressful at all it was easy.

Oh I wish I could get my mom out of bed but I'm to weak. Thats why I can't have one of her dogs cause they weigh 15 pds. each.

Well I'm gonna go see a neighbor no matter what. I need to.

Hows ALan?

Take care,
  8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I think it is hoepless trying to get Daddy to do anything. He said he was not going to do anything that it is Cap 1's problem. I told him it would go agaist his credit, he said he did'nt care that he was never going to get any more credit. I am about to give up.

I told Daddy I wanted to start cleaning his apartment and he said it would just get dirty again. When Bud got back he would mess it up again. I told him I did't want him living in on him. He said he didn't either but Bud had to have somewhere to go.

I am sure that Bud took the card. When Daddy said something to him about it and told him he better take care of it he took the statement. I might try to convinced him it might be someone else. I am tired of dealing with it all. I know that sounds mean.

How is your Mom? Did you enjoy your visit with your neighbor. It sounds like you have some good friends for neighbors.

I am working on dinner so I will let you go. Thanks again for listening. Let me know how things are going. I am here if you need to "talk".

Hugs; Pam
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how are you? What happened with Alan. I don't know what to say about the card. Its hard cause you dont want to upset your dad.

I didn't make it over to my neighbors. I was to tired. I may go today. I have to stay home from seeing my mom now cause I am really stressed out and exausted. My place is a mess too but I don't have energy.

I still don't have a place for the pets and haven't talked with my brother either. I just can't handle it.

I'm sorry your dad won't let you clean. Does your dad have a dr appt soon cause he seems pretty depressed. Hopefully when spring comes he can work again.

Oh I read about the guy and his little girl in Indiana crashing into his inlaws. Have you heard about that?

Well take care,
  10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi hope that you are feeling better. Things around here are as always going 90 miles an hour.

Alan felt good for a couple of days, but he woke up yesterday morning and doubled over and started dry heaving. I took him to the Dr. and he said that it did not seem to be in the area of the colon. He is now suspecting an ulcer. He has an appointment on Sun at 3:15 to see the Dr. that did the scope when he was going thru his gall bladder deal. I cannot believe that this Dr. does office calls on Sunday but he does.

I did not call Daddy yesterday, I was so depressed anyway about everything that I just couln't. I agree with you I think he is depresseed. He told me the other day that he woke up and was either sad or mad. I am going in this weekend and cleaning some on the place it is awful.

I am sorry that you are feeling so bad and so stressed. Get some rest and take care of yourself first. Did you get to make it to your neighbors?

Take care and keep me posted.

God bless; Pam
  11. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Well you are a good mom always there for Alan. Well Im glad he gets to go on Sunday. Is it at a hospital? Nice of you to clean your dads place. Does he tend to get down in the winter? Maybe he will cheer up some as it will be spring soon.

I didn't go see my mom. I'm too tired. I did go last night to my neighbors. She has a recliner so that is good. I just had to go to a place where there was no stress. I get tired of being here.

Where is Alan now? Have you been taking care of Alexis? I guess Draven is ok??

Well hopefully they will get to the bottom of Alans pain.

Take care,

12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

They where talking about the little girl that died in the plane crash. Her Dad crashed the plane into his x-mother-in-law's house. She was a beautiful little girl. They said he did it because he did not want his xwife to get the little girl back.

Alan is feeling a little better. The appointment Sunday is at the Drs. office. Hopefully he can go off of the other scope test that he had. This guy did not think it was Alan's gall bladder before. I hope we can get to the bottom of all of this.

I don't know if Daddy will feel better when it warms up or night. I am going to push for him to get out more I do know that. He has gotten two letters from some girl for Bud. The one said on the back of the envelope that she had his cell phone at work and would bring it home and keep it for him. Marcie had the phone, and last time he called Daddy he said that he could not get a hold of her. I don't know what is going on. It is just something else for Daddy to worry and fret over.

Glad that you got to go visit with your neighbor and got away from the strss. You are sure under alot of stress. Does it make you more fatigued? How is your Mom?

Let me know how things are going? Take care and get some much deserved rest.

God bless; Pam
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I bumped this. Hope you are ok.
  14. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam,how are you? Well I'm just ok. Is Alan on medical leave? Are they holding his job?

Yes I had a nice time with my neighbor. She is 90 yrs old and very sharpe in her mind. She lives alone. Oh I made it to see my mom yesterday. I had made a complaint on Mon to the head nurse because the gal (someone we never had) was cussing and when I was there she was being mean to ME and my mom.

She told my mom "don't touch me" while my mom reached for the aids shoulder as she was putting her in the wheelchair. She said other things to I just don't want to get into it. Well long story I was told she wouldn't be my moms aid. Well guess who was her aid last night? Yep. I was livid and went straight to the head and they gave her a different aide. Long story I can't believe it.

Anyway now the lady from LA called and looks like she'll take the dogs in her rescue. We don't know who to get them to LA. I am relieved but feel guilty for giving them away.

Well mom was being mean to me on the phone blaming me for everything and she wants my brother to take care of her at home.

Well I'm tired and not gonna see her. I almost called the ambulance for me last sunday as my vision was blurred and I was severly nauseated and was about to pass out. I didnt though but I need to cut back. Yes I have a imbalace on my adreanal glads that is what they said when I was in the hospital in WA D.C. for a study.

I supposed to avoid all stress! HA HA.

Well I will pray that your dad can get some peace about your brother soon.

You get some rest too and take care of yourself.
  15. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

How are you? Where you able to get any rest? I am so worn out I think I will go to bed here very shortly. Have to remember to change the clocks.

That was terrible about the aid. Do you think they will get rid of her all togather? Someone that awful they need to. I have a friend who is a aid at a hospital and she really loves it. Some people are good at that job and some are not.

Your neighbor sounds like a sweet lady. Did you see your Mom today? I know it is awful when she blames you. I think a lot of the time they feel bad and hurt and they strike out at the person closest to them, the person the love the most.

I am glad that you have found a place for the dogs. I know that it will be hard to get rid of them thou.

Bud sent Daddy a letter. He can't get a hold of his girl friend. A letter came to Daddy's from someone and it said that she went out for a smoke break and did not come back. She was still on work release so if she took off she is on the run. Boy he can pick them. He wrote a lot of things in his letter about how when he got out he was going to do things differently, how Daddy was doing, he wants to get back with all of us, and he even told my Daddy that he loved him. I am sorry but he is going to have to prove it to me.

He also admitted that he had not been there for my Daddy. He told people that he was taking care of Daddy before. Maybe he is going to change, but he is going to have to prove it to me.

Alan has his Dr's appointment tomorrow. This is the first Dr. I have heard of that sees patients on a Sunday. Did I tell you that all of his liver blood work came back ok. I wish we could find out what it is.

I am going to turn in. I hope that you are able to get some rest. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  16. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how did it go today with Alan? I hope they found something so he can get it taken care of.

That would be great if Bud could be a nice son but I don't blame you for you wanting it proved to you. Has he said that before? Ya he sure can pick good girlfriends. My brother can say all kinds of nice stuff too but hes just being charming.

Well I saw my mom today only for 30 min. I'm to tired and she just goes on and on. I can't take it. I do feel bad for her but then shes mean. I set her up with a movie I got for her. Her bed rail was down I couldn't believe it. I went to the nurse asap.

Well I didn't hear from the rescurer for the dogs. I don't know whats gonna happen when she gets them. I m gonna be worried.

I just wish one thing would go right for me.

Well I sure hope Alan doesn't have surgery again and they find out whats wrong. What do you think it is?

Well take care,
  17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Well we just got back from the Dr. not to long ago. He has to go for a colonscopy tomorrow at 4:30. They are looking for Chrons disease. If this dosen't show anything they are going to start looking at the small intestine. He is really worried as we all are. He is not looking forward to the test either. They gave him the jug of stuff he has to drink by tomorrow.

Yes my brother has said nice things before. It was the first time I can ever remember him telling Daddy that he loves him and says he knows that he was not there for Daddy. We will see.

I am sorry that your Mom is still not being nice. I know it is awful but just remember you have and are being a wonderful daughter to you and when she is herself she knows it too.

I hope that you hear something from the dog reseurer soon.

I am in the middle of fixing dinner and am worn out so I will talk to you later. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  18. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam I just checked to see how he is. Please tell him the stuff you drink is worse then the test besides worrying. I had one before.

Well keep me posted and I hope everything goes good.

Take care,
  19. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Did the test go ok?? Its late and I've been home all day and can't sleep so I thought I'd check in. I sure hope he doesn't have to have another surgery but I do hope they fine something.

It was a beautiful day 78! A little warm for me but we are breaking records. I just called my mom twice today and told her I can't come which I couldn't. The first time she was being not nice and the second she was being good and then that breaks my heart cause I feel so bad for her. I always feel bad for her. I wish she had someone to talk too. Which she can't have conversations but she can talk a little bit.

Well I did't hear from that lady. I just can't believe that.

Well Im gonna go for now but let me know what happened.
    Take care,
  20. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Well they found nothing when they did the colonscopy. Now he wants to go down thru his nose and inject dye and see if there is anything. I do not like this Dr. he came in after and I was trying to talk to him and he just said no it is not that and walked away before I could say anything else. The office is suppose to call Alan today to see if he wants this other test. I want him to find out what it is but I know he is tired of going thru tests.

How are you feeling? You are going thru so much. I understand what you mean about your Mom. You want to be there but you feel so awful. You want to call but you never know what kind of mood she is going to be in.

I did not talk to Daddy yesterday. By the time we got home and got everyone settled and fed I was exhausted.

I hope you hear something about the dogs soon. My cat got out yesterday after we came home and I have not seen him since. He gets out sometimes but he is back within a couple of hours.

I hope things get better for you. We are suppose to have warm weather today, I can't wait. Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam