Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Our old thread was getting a little long so I thought I would start a new one.

Oh my gosh your brother sounds like a first rate jerk. Him and my brother would get along just fine. Is he at least taking care of the dogs? Does he haved a job.

When you talk to the lawyers about the eviction is there any way that you can tell them that you are afraid that he will get mean? I am so sorrey that you are going thru this.

Are you saying that you brother's x's present boy friend may move into your Mom's house for free? Where do people get their nerve?

I am so sorrey to hear that you poor Mom is still in so much pain. Is there nothing they can do for her?

I know that it is hard but you need to take care of yourself and make sure that you get rest.

I am confused too, I really wish that Andrea would quit useing the baby. She knows that if she says there is something wrong with the baby or he needs something that Alan will be there. She even wrote him a note and said that if they where a part the kids would not be happy with Mommy and Daddy a part. She is not Alexis' Mommy.

When they first got togather I thought she would be but that all changed. As Bill said now Alexis has lost two mother figures.

We are suppose to go help Alan clean and get things back in order from her moving out. We need to find him a dresser as the one that was there belonged to Andrea.

PLEASE take care of yourself and get some rest. I am here if you need to talk.

Hugs; Pam
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Pam, No my brother never worked. He even got kicked off wellfare cause he didn't go to some class.

Oh actually I do want that guy to move in. He already has his own place (trailer on his job site) but he will take care of the dogs and he can control my brother. I can't take it. He will make sure my brother won't have bums in or thrash the house more. My brothers ex is a good person. She broke up with my brother 12 years ago. But you can't ever be sure if people are good.

I have to pay $725 to get my brother out! I have to pay it. Its my fault for letting him in. I've been on the phone for hours with lawyers. If I get conservertorship it takes forever.

Well I guess Draven is ok?? How is your dad? Well I hope one day Alan finds the love of his life and Alexis will be able to trust her. I'm glad Alexis has you.

Well I'm dead again so I'm gonna do nothing so I can make it to my moms tonight. I don't even have any food as I ate toast for lunch but to tired to get something to eat. I want Pizza!

Take care and sorry for my drama!
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sorry to hear that things are still crazy. I will never understand why people are the way they are. You have people that are good and will do anything for another person, than you have people like our brothers who will stab anyone who tries to help them in the back and than blame the person who helped them.

Draven is doing ok. She kept calling and saying he was sick yesterday. She than called and said that she took him to the Dr. he had a virus and they put him on amoxicillin. I always thought you only treated bacterial bugs with antibiotics. She is trying every thing she can to get back. She left him a message and said that she needed to talk when he called her she admitted that she let her Mom control her and still wanted him back. He said no way.

Did you get your pizza? Do they devliver where you live? We live in a very small down and no one delivers.

I am so sorrey that you are going thru what you are with your brother. How is your Mom doing? Has he still not went to see her?

I talked to Daddy yesterday,and he was having a down day. I was going to go in and see him but I was all congested and feeling icky. I was afraid to go around him and give him something. He is paranoid about that.

Take care of yourself and let me know how things are. I'm here to talk to.

God bless; Pam
  4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hi Rene! Hope everything is ok.
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you and everyone? I'm sorry your dad was down. My mom is down everyday and its awful.

I hope ALan sticks to his guns and not get Andrea back.

What is your brother up to? Well my brother now has 3 people living in the home (homeless). The gal down the street talked to them and she called me.

I am moving in Larry and then giving my "brother" another 30 day notice as the lawyer doesn't think my 30 day is valid. Larry has to move out in 29 days and then we serve my brother the eviction. THen he has probably 3 weeks after that to get lock out by the cops if the judge says so.

I'm surprised I haven't had a nervous break down. I didn't see my mom cause it is a long story and i'm out 3,000 because of this car that was co signed by my mom and brothers friend. LONG STORY.

I will go tonight to see my mom. I have to.

Well thanks for always being there for me. It means a lot to me.

Well let me know how things going over there.

Take care,

6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I hope that things are going better for you. You are going thru so much right now. Please remember to take care of yourself.

As for my brother I don't really know. To the best of my knowledge he has still not completed everything he has to before he goes back to court on Jan. 8. If he does go to jail I know it will tear my Daddy apart. I think it would be good for him. Maybe it will teach him that he is not beyond the law.

I went and saw Daddy today. He was doing ok. Alexis and Alan went with us and he got a kick out of that. I took him a tenderloin, fries, and slaw and he ate just a couple bites of his sandwich. He has a Drs. appointment on the 20. I told him today that we would take him and he said "You don't have to". Just like I told him I want to. I have a few questions for the Dr.

It has been an interesting evening. Alan called and said that Andrea called and said that Draven had choked and was turning blue to get there. He took off and we called her parent's house. Bill (her Dad) said that they had went by ambulance to Riley, that she was giving him his medience and he choked and that he got him unchoked. We went to Riley and they where all out in the waiting room. It was 4 hours before they finally went back. As always there was nothing wrong. The Dr. said that all babies choked. Once again it was a false alarm. Alan said that he knew that but the one time he says I'm not coming there will really be something wrong. I think I will try and find the book "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

How is your Mom doing? I wanted to thank you for being there too and listening. Take care of yourself and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  7. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, sorry for what you had to go through at the hospital. Do you think Draven WAS chocking? Or is she over reacting or do you think she has that munchousen disease when she makes the kid sick for attention?

I am glad your dad enjoyed the visit. That would upset me he doesn't eat so much.

Well I got major drama again. Lola down the street went to my moms house and my brother had his friend who was exposing himself to my mom and maybe more and who tricked my mom into that car when I was in the hospital!!!!!!! Can you believe that????????

We didn't get to take Ed to trial as my mom kept dying practically so they dropped the case. Ed has 2 new felonies but the let him out last week!

I am so mad and angry. Larry will move in tomorrow and kick him out if hes there (ED). My brother is the biggest creap in the world and what makes me sick is that he get 1/3 of the house if my mom dies!!!!
  8. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I think that the baby may have choked a little and she panicked. I have thought that her Mom does have that Muchousen diease. Even after they came out and said that the baby was ok. She kept saying are they sure did they look for this did they check that.

She made it a point to tell us how stressed out Andrea was and she just could not take anymore. Guess what Alan is stressed to, in fact he got a migrane last night. Her Mom does not see that thou.

We went to Alexis' preschool program tonight. It was the sweetest thing. She really got up there and performed. We brought her home with us so her Daddy could try and get alot of the cleaning done at their place.

She is so cute. I had changed her in the truck and I was looking for her play shoes when we got home. I said where are her other shoes. She looked at me and said "well they are right here on my feet"

Boy it sounds like you have your hands full. I hope that Larry can get moved in and take care of some of it for you. It is a shame that he can get a third of the house if any thing happens to you Mom. Why are there people like our brothers? They keep taking and will not help anyone but want everyone to do for them.

I really hope that things start going better for you. Take care of yourself.

God bless; Pam
  9. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, awww what did Alexis do in the performance? That sounds like so much fun.

Well glad Alan in getting himself set up for his new life with Alexis.

Well I have bad news. LArry is NOT moving in. So I went out to the house and Larry went with me and I gave Brent the notice of 30 days. He took it fine. My moms quilt was out in the grauge on the floor with grease on it.

He house is thrashed and it had just had a $50,000 remodel on it. Real Nice. I'm so angry and the dogs are scared.

Well this is the worst yr in my life that is for sure. I have to go in a little while and feed my mom.

Keep me posted on your end of the world.
    Take care,
  10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so sorry to hear about you news. I am glad that Larry went with you and you did not have to go by yourself. Do you think your brother will abide by the 30 day notice? Is there any way that your brother can be held responsible for any of the damage?

My brother called today, my husband talked to him, he wanted to know what size clothes Alexis wore. I will say he does seem to really like her.

Alexis was so cute at the program she was right up front and started danicing to the music, she was even keeping time to the music, and waved to her Papa while he was taping.

Both of my boys are here to celebrate Bill's birhday. It was yesterday but we celebrated today due to her program.

Well guess what. Andrea called Alan and they are taking the baby to the Dr. His fever is supposedly a 101. This is after he told her that they where coming here, and it is the exact temp they told them at the hospital to call the Dr. He told her that he was busy and to call him if he really needed to be there. He even realizes that they are wild goose chases.

He is not feeling well, he threw up about all last night, and he is having pains in his stomach in the area of your gall bladder thas is all he needs right now.

I am truly sorrey that you have been thru so much. How is your Mom feeling? I am here if you need to talk. Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless;Pam

Update on the trip to the hospital. When they got there Draven's temp was just 99. The Dr. said that if anything he was teething. From what Alan said Andrea told him that she went by and got her cousin to go with her, her Mom did not even go. Just like I told Alan with out tylenol or something that baby did not have a temp of 101 and it go down to 99 that fast.

Hope things are ok.

Hugs; Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 12/17/2006]
  11. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi, Yea I agree with you about the temp going down that fast. I hope all the hospital trips stop. No wonder Alan is sick. Too much stress.

Well that is nice of your brother to want to buy gifts for Alexis.

So did you buy a cake for Bills birthday? How is it going with his job?

I'm not sleeping well at all. I know that Ed is sleeping in her house as he has no where to live. He get $1000 a month SS and he had lived in a motel for about that. I know he is giving Brent rent money. I am so upset.

When the eviction come through I know he will break all the window or burn the house down. He always said he would.

Well are you all done for Christmas? Does everyone come to your place?

Well let me know the latest.
    Take care,
  12. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Yes it is nice of my brother to buy gifts for Alexis. I hate to say it but he is more than likely doing it with Daddy's money.

I always bake Bill's birthday cake. He loves red velvet cake so that is what I bake.

Bill's job did not work out. The guy exspected him to work illegaly and to take ilegal runs. You are only suppose to be on duty so many hours and the guy wanted more so Bill told him to keep the job. He has another one to go to after the first of the year.

Your right I know that alot of Alan's not feeling well is stress.

I always have everyong here for Christmas. I bake a ham and fix other things. I need to start wrapping gifts. I still have to get Bill's other gift, Alan is going with me to haul it.

Is there any way that you can have the police there when it it time for your brother to leave or do you think he will do it before the date?

How is your Mom doing? Take care of yourself.

God bless; Pam
  13. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? That is my favorite cake too-Red Velvet. In fact now that you brought it up I'm gonna get some red velvet cupcakes.

Well I'm glad Bill has another job lined up already. Hope it goes well.

Any new drama with Andrea?

My mom is hanging in there. Shes not eating but she did drink all of her ensure. She so miserable.

Well my brother gets 30 days then after I pay $700 he gets served with a 5 day notice (if they can't catch him he gets 15!!!!) after the thirty days is up.

Then you go to court and get a date that takes 14 -21 day THEN after the decision then the cops come after 7 days and do the lock out.REAL NICE! No my brother has no money he don't care.

So we are also paying $350 a month for all the utilities for him and all his homeless friends.

Ed will go to trial the end of Jan for 2 felonies. I'm sure he loves being at my moms again. I don't know where GOd is.

Well sorry for the rant.
    Keep me posted!
    Take care,
  14. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorrey that things are so crazy with you. They say that God never gives you more than you can handle. I know sometimes it is like just how much do you think I can handle,

No new drama with Andrea. Alan's xwife knocked on our door Tuesday evening. She wanted to know if Alexis was here. She knew he no longer lived here. She has not seen Alexis since June 19 and that was just a quick drop in for 45 minutes. She has not paid support since 2/16. I guess she did start to pay support again (it comes out of her paycheck). It is around Christmas time and I am sure that her family is pushing her to see Alexis. Alan is afraid that if she sees her now after the holidays she will stop coming around.

This girl is the one that when she was pregnant she kept telling me how she never wanted a child. She said that she told her Grnadma that for Christmas she wanted a punch in the stomach and a push down the stairs so she would loose the baby. When Alexis was a baby and sick she would say don't look at me I am not that kind of Mom. She would not even want to take care of her.

I can not believe the legal system. Basically your brother can stay in the house for at least 2 more months. Is ther anyway that you could get the power or something turned off so they will at least loose that comfort? It is awful that they let people get away with these things and it costs the innocent parties, financialy, stress and everything else.

Did you get your red velvet cupcakes?

How is your Mom?

God bless; Pam
  15. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, well that's good news that there is no new drama with Andrea. I'm gald Alexis is away from her mom. She is awful but I"m so glad she gave Alan Alexis to raise. I know its hard for him and thats an understatement.

No changes with my mom. She only drank ensure and ate her pudding. I got her a small CD player. I hope she likes it but I don't think so. I can't see Pam as she has a sign on her door as she is infected do to a bed sore I think.

I wish I could turn off the electricity. You get a $100 A DAY fine for that-making people live without electricty.

I'm so upset about the dogs. I have to find them a home. Also two cats. I'm so worried about that. If he leaves in the 30 days (I doubt that) I don't know what to do. I could stay at the house but that is not safe in any way. I think my brother will live in the shed at that is tresspassing but just probably a ticket.

I think things are about to get even worse.

Well hope Draven stays healthy. How is your dad?
    Take care,
  16. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Daddy is doing pretty well, as well as can bexpected. I took him to the Dr. today, and than to Cracker Barrel because he said he felt like a pancake. He did eat pretty well. The Dr. told him that he needs to drink 2 ensure a day. He has not been doing that.

I asked him about Christmas and he said that he doubted he would come out to my house. That really bothers me, he can't afford to buy gifts so he does not want to come. We don't care about the gifts we just want him here.

You mean to tell me that they force you to pay the electric bill of some one that should not be living in the house to begin with? I do not understand some of todays laws. Is there anyway that the shed can be locked?

Take care of yourself. I am here if you need to talk.

God bless; Pam
  17. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, well I'm glad you dad and your got to go out to eat and that he ate. Well I hope he changes his mind about coming over. YOu don't think maybe he's to depressed or not feeling well to come??

Yea you can't turn off the electricity cause landlord would do that just to get people to move. We have to wait for the judge order to evict.

My mom was horrible today. VERy agitated and yelling. Wouldn't settle down. They had a physchitrist come and she was acting that way. Hes gonna give her zyprexa and take off zoloft. I just hate all the meds. She wouldn't drink her ensure and only ate a few bites.

She is in a lot of pain so then do I take away her morphine? I don't know what to do.

Well I gues that is all.

Oh I did go and get a slice of red velvet cake. it was really good.

Take care,
  18. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I know that the holdidays make Daddy miss Momma more, I know how that feels. I miss her every day. I know last year he got upset because he couldn't afford to buy gifts for everyone. He got Alexis some stuff and that was fine. I can't make him understand that him coming and enjoying the day is all the gift I need.

Is there anyway that you can recoup any of the money that went towards the utilities when the judge puts your brother out? Of course he is like my brother will never have the money.

I am sorrey that your Mom had such a bad day. Is it possible that the change in that one pill will help? I understand what you are saying about the morphine, you don't want her to hurt.

We went to Alexi's preschool party, it was cute. Take care and let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  19. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Please keep my son in your prayers. We had to take Alan to the ER last night for severe stomeach pain. They did a cat scan and it was not his appendix. The ER dr. was sure that was what it was that they had him hooked up to an IV and giving him the lactated ringers they do before surgery. They released him with some pain meds. He is still in alot of pain. We have a 4:00 appt. for a gall bladder US. I hope that they find out something because it will be Tues. before the Dr.'s office will be open.

How are things with you?

God bless; Pam
  20. Rene

Rene New Member

Oh Yes I will Pray for Alan. Let me know what goes on at the US. Hes sure been through it. What about insurance with no job??? All that stress made him sick. You sure have been through it too. I really washed my hands alot when I went to the hospital so i didn't get anything.

I sure hope your dad will change his mind. Will he be with your brother? Well you may not even be home anyway now with ALan.

My moms on like 15 pills I don't know what to do. My brother has no job ever he panhandles for money.

Well Let me know about Alan and tell him I'm so sorry and thinking about him
    Take care,