Reply buttons

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sacajawea2, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I can't see any reply buttons and am wondering if I'm the only one? So far I've had little trouble with the new format but last night they disappeared-- I can't see my login name either. Since the tech board rarely gets checked, I thought I'd ask here...if anyone else is experiencing this. I've seen others complain of it but now I see exactly how frustrating it is.

I erased my toolbar history and cleared temp files and cookies...any other suggestions? I'd like to reply to a few posts but that won't be happening! I've also hit the refresh button over and over...restarted the computer...nada!

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Yup, don't think all the glitches have been worked outta the new board yet.

Sometimes the reply button only shows up after I sign it. Even then it sometimes takes
    a while. I go visit another board for a few minutes.

I had a post disappear early this morning. Fortunately I had done the "cut" part of cut and
    paste before I tried to post it.

3. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I hadn't increased my privacy settings but I had forgotten to erase my complete history--already forgot what it's called...but I reset the cookies again and deleted all my history...and it worked. My son recently downloaded a bunch of songs and I wonder if it clogged things up!?

Thanks, Kina!

And Rock, I've seen you've had is frustrating to lose a post so I always copy/paste anything more than a sentance now just to make sure, and hope to remember to get that pasted the right way! We never give up-- hope the glitches get worked out soon!