Reply to CactusLil

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Roxi, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Roxi

Roxi New Member

I am one of the millions of us who can't work and has to do without medical insurance. My doctor doesn't seem to be very informed or concerned. Symptoms are pain under ribs left side that goes through to the back, intermittent nausea and duodenal ulcers, diarrhea ( I also have IBS so it's the ulcers that make it pancreatitis) which is pale yellow, very soft. With the IBS it can go watery and greenish. This is pleasant conversation! I worried about eventual diabetes from long term pancreatic enzyme overproduction (to go back, doctor came up with the diagnosis due to location of pain) so I paid for an ultrasound that showed no tumors. Still no reason for it. Had a lovely restaurant dinner the other night which I threw up an hour later. I used to have a great appetite, now gone. Ultrasound did show a cyst on one kidney...doctor doesn't seem impressed...OK?! Would love to find a decent doctor. My life has gone down the tubes and I sit here in constant pain every day, from my face to my feet, rationing the Tylenol 3! It really feels like a virus to me and I wish the researchers would get on it! Happy voting! A queezy and cranky Roxi
  2. Roxi

Roxi New Member

I am one of the millions of us who can't work and has to do without medical insurance. My doctor doesn't seem to be very informed or concerned. Symptoms are pain under ribs left side that goes through to the back, intermittent nausea and duodenal ulcers, diarrhea ( I also have IBS so it's the ulcers that make it pancreatitis) which is pale yellow, very soft. With the IBS it can go watery and greenish. This is pleasant conversation! I worried about eventual diabetes from long term pancreatic enzyme overproduction (to go back, doctor came up with the diagnosis due to location of pain) so I paid for an ultrasound that showed no tumors. Still no reason for it. Had a lovely restaurant dinner the other night which I threw up an hour later. I used to have a great appetite, now gone. Ultrasound did show a cyst on one kidney...doctor doesn't seem impressed...OK?! Would love to find a decent doctor. My life has gone down the tubes and I sit here in constant pain every day, from my face to my feet, rationing the Tylenol 3! It really feels like a virus to me and I wish the researchers would get on it! Happy voting! A queezy and cranky Roxi