Reply to texasmaia ---------eeyore57

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyore57, Sep 25, 2005.

1. eeyore57

eeyore57 New Member

Hey Maia,
    Like the "grandma" name!!! I'm 48, Kids are 21 and 17...haven't gotten to the grandma stage yet, but most my friends have!! They say it's somethin' special!!!!! ! got a late start on the 'mom' stage I guess!!!! Your'e right!!!!!! Cowboys and Bronchos CAN be a dangerous combonation!!!!! But tell your Denver folks 'It's real natural for a good cowboy to be on a good broncho!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes they get bucked off,.....But idn't it great when they stay on the FULL 8 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like they did last night against the 49ers!!!! My girlfriend called right before the game and said"There ain't nothin' finer than a 49er on a cowboy on a good night!!!!!" I got to call her back after the game and say"Ain't nothin' finer than a cowboy on a 49er on a BAD night!!!!!!"
    You really should get back in the loop as the Cowboys are comin' back to life!!!!! Another SuperBowl could really be in our reach in a yr or so!!!!! And when your blood gets ta' pumpin' when the team gets back in the saddle like this,..it's a great pain/stress reliever, plus a great energy rejuvinater!!!!!! Sho' is good medicine for me!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll take care!! Cindy-eeyore57